Windows 10: My Laptop folders and icons are blurring

Discus and support My Laptop folders and icons are blurring in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have purchased my laptop 1 week back. I noticed that the folder and icons on the desktop are sharp but folders and icons when I click on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AhmedSami, Dec 17, 2018.

1. AhmedSami Win User

My Laptop folders and icons are blurring

I have purchased my laptop 1 week back. I noticed that the folder and icons on the desktop are sharp but folders and icons when I click on my computer are blurring. I tried to adjust it through the display setting but it changes the text only but folders and icons are still blurring even the folders and icons of my account "Documents, Downloads, Music ...etc."

:)

AhmedSami, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Shadow Delta, Dec 17, 2018
  3. psbecker Win User
    Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Dec 17, 2018
  4. 阿譽 Win User

Tray icon is blurred when I switch user with different DPI

Hi everyone,

I develop application in windows 10 build 10586(newest version), and I find a problem.

Suppose I have two user accounts:

• session 1 (account user1), DPI: 125%
    • session 2 (account user2), DPI: 100%
    When I do theses steps, tray icon would be blurred...

• Launch program in user1 session, tray icon looks like clear on the bottom right corner。
    • Switch to another user (user2)。
    • Stitch back to the user1。
    • tray icon is blurred。
    • operate the application, tray icon is normal as long as it's updated。
    Does anyone encounter this issue? It would be no problem if both DPI are 100%, maybe OS use wrong icon to scale into 125%。

Thanks for your answer.

阿譽, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. My Laptop folders and icons are blurring - Similar Threads - Laptop folders icons

2. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  3. Why my folder is turn to blur color???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my folder is turn to blur color???: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NcH0hgRHRpafBUiDxjqQRpH9UwtYE8B/view?usp=drivesdkThis is the photo of the example of my question, i can't send the photo because when i upload it say "failed to upload images" i used mobilePlease help me ASAP. It's not my own laptop, it's...
  4. Why my folder is turn to blur color???

Why my folder is turn to blur color???: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NcH0hgRHRpafBUiDxjqQRpH9UwtYE8B/view?usp=drivesdkThis is the photo of the example of my question, i can't send the photo because when i upload it say "failed to upload images" i used mobilePlease help me ASAP. It's not my own laptop, it's...
  5. News and Interest icon is blur

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interest icon is blur: Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas...
  6. blurred icons after last update

blurred icons after last update: After the latest update, my icons are all blurry. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-icons-after-last-update/6495f90b-b6b8-4b01-a6ea-31b0fb1eb2a2
  7. Blur Text and Icon on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Text and Icon on Windows 10 Pro: I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. I am using laptop with configuration i3 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd graphcis 5500. Maximum resolution available is 1366X768 as recommended which I have also set. I didn't faced any visual issue on windows 7 but text and...
  8. Blurred Icons!

Blurred Icons!: [img] I have no idea why do This PC icons look like this!, is it a virus or some upgrade bugs in windows 10? can anyone tell me what to do?*sarc Thanks 25234
  9. Explorer Icons became blurred

Explorer Icons became blurred: Hi, Kind of a strange issue, but not sure why all my drive icons shows up as blurred.. The screen shot will be able to depict the issue clearly. If any one have an idea of what is causing this and a solution to the problem. Please tell. *Smile [img] 27182
  10. Blurred Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurred Tray Icons: [img] I've been having this problem the last few weeks. Will rebuilding the icon cache resolve it? Thanks 93980

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does blurred folder ON PC