Windows 10: My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it

Discus and support My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Need to know why my screen is looking like this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BharathkumarRamasamy, Jan 20, 2019.

1. My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it

Need to know why my screen is looking like this

My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it 197031d9-a4dc-4a53-9a46-8e406ffca429?upload=true.jpg

:)

BharathkumarRamasamy, Jan 20, 2019

2. Looking for a gaming laptop...suggestions?

I think I found what I want. The Sager 8690. Gonna cost around 1350-1400 but it looks like a sweet deal. Now all I need to do is sell my old PC...

I'm still open to any laptop suggestions.

smiley22432, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Good gaming laptop suggestions

i suggest too eurocom, if you go on the site and click on product , looks the 3 models in gaming notebook, the other suggestion is msi gaming laptop, but i think eurocom is much more configurable and much expandeble in the future

Capitan Harlock, Jan 20, 2019
  4. My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it

Need Laptop suggestions and expertise please.

I did try to look by myself, I was never interested in laptops anyway so I was struck by the different and diverse setups, so I was hoping for someone with experience in laptops to suggest me a brand or a specific laptop which meets my need.

The Witcher, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it

1. My Laptop folders are looking different - please suggest how to resolve it - Similar Threads - Laptop folders are

2. My desktop folder recently "duplicated" itself, looking for a way to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop folder recently "duplicated" itself, looking for a way to resolve this.: Hi, yesterday my Desktop folder on my windows 10 machine HP compaq 6300 seemed to have "duplicated itself", I'll provide a screenshot so you can see for yourself. I'm unsure why this occurred and I have tried several things already such signing out of windows and restarting,...
  3. My desktop folder recently "duplicated" itself, looking for a way to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop folder recently "duplicated" itself, looking for a way to resolve this.: Hi, yesterday my Desktop folder on my windows 10 machine HP compaq 6300 seemed to have "duplicated itself", I'll provide a screenshot so you can see for yourself. I'm unsure why this occurred and I have tried several things already such signing out of windows and restarting,...
  4. My desktop folder recently "duplicated" itself, looking for a way to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped: Hi guys, Hope everyone had a great valentines day. So my cheap laptop of 4 years finally gave out today. Its probably fixable but I think its time to part ways with it. I have a pretty good pc at home for gaming and entertainment use but what I need is a laptop strictly for...
  6. Looking for suggestions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for suggestions: Hello everyone, I am currently using Bitdefender and Norton. I am having issues with Bitdefender as it slows down my system a lot. Should I uninstall it and run Norton alongside Windows Defender? Would that be fine? I am not sure which one to uninstall (Bitdefender or...
  7. Looking for advice or suggestion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for advice or suggestion.: I own a windows10 tablet... from the Microsoft store could you please recommend a battery status/usage/monitor app that is legit? 103193
  8. suggestions for a laptop please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    suggestions for a laptop please: Looking at budget approx £500 need something at college level, for web design Unity projects etc. quite happy with Non Intel CPU if gives better price / performance. have heard that latest laptops have HDD's that are difficult to replace....but battery life is not...
  9. Looking for a super-deal on laptop, suggestions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a super-deal on laptop, suggestions?: Notes: Looking for a solid performer that will last for years at a low price. No major gaming or 3d rendering, some usage of photoshop and dreamweaver, older games, a database application, outlook with fairly sizable mailbox, skype, excel, word, browsing, etc......
  10. Looking for a new laptop. Some suggestions please...

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a new laptop. Some suggestions please...: For reasons that I simply cannot fathom, my employer has decreed that the entire office is going to laptops. In my situation, a laptop is fine for portable requirements where I have to be somewhere in the building and need access to my computer, or for traveling. For any real...