Windows 10: My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

Discus and support My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ParsaZabolestani, Dec 28, 2021.

1. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is to force shutdown the computer and power on the computer again and it will be fixed.does anyone know how to solve this problem?

:)

ParsaZabolestani, Dec 28, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 28, 2021
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    New Laptop Freezing

Well just an update, he ran memtest for 12 hours, did HD Tune and the other memtest program suggested in this thread and none of them found any errors. I thought it might be a software thing, so I suggested a clean reinstall. When he tries to install Windows 7 now its apparently locking up everytime when Windows is at that "expanding" stage. Now he can't use it at all. That kind of sounds like an HD issue to me, even if the HD Tune reported nothing is wrong. Or is there something else wrong somewhere? I told him as a last resort to swap out the laptop's HD with another he knows to be working from another laptop. If that doesn't work I'm stumped, and he'll just have to RMA the whole thing.

Edit: He's concerned about voiding the warranty, would taking out the HD from one laptop and putting it in this new one void the warranty on either?

OrbitzXT, Dec 28, 2021
  4. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

1. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop - Similar Threads - laptop freeze everytime

2. Laptop crash-freezes regularly when on battery power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crash-freezes regularly when on battery power: Recently when my laptop is on battery power, and only on battery power, it's been crashing on a semi-regular basis. The screen freezes, all sound stops, Windows is completely unresponsive to any kind of input. It seems to stay this way indefinitely until I'm forced to turn...
  3. Laptop crash-freezes regularly when on battery power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crash-freezes regularly when on battery power: Recently when my laptop is on battery power, and only on battery power, it's been crashing on a semi-regular basis. The screen freezes, all sound stops, Windows is completely unresponsive to any kind of input. It seems to stay this way indefinitely until I'm forced to turn...
  4. Laptop crash-freezes regularly when on battery power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashes when I plug in the power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when I plug in the power: Hello! Sometimes when i plug in the power after some time on battery, it gives me a bluescreen and i have to restart. What causes it and how i can resolve it.Here are the files needed for review: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgE_1SmcZjYKjAJitnvgom_Xdyv4?e=Q0CGMa...
  6. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  7. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  8. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop: hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is to force shutdown the computer and power on the computer again and it will be fixed.does anyone know how to solve this...
  9. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop: hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is to force shutdown the computer and power on the computer again and it will be fixed.does anyone know how to solve this...
  10. Laptop freezing / power settings related.

Laptop freezing / power settings related.: Hello! I own a CLEVO N850 laptop that's an i7 7700hq, 32gb ram and a gtx 1050ti running windows 10, that's freezing with unresponsive mouse and keyboard, audio locked to a loop of the last thing that was playing, and the only way to come out of it is by restarting the pc...