Windows 10: My laptop freeze

Discus and support My laptop freeze in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Dears I'm having a serious problem , my laptop when plugged and left opened ,, the windows dont respond and whole laptop dont respond , even when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AliShabana, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:58 AM.

1. My laptop freeze

Dears

I'm having a serious problem , my laptop when plugged and left opened ,, the windows dont respond and whole laptop dont respond , even when I press the Capslock button nothing change the led don't turn on or off ,, and the screen keep black ,, and the laptop is running .

till i press the power button for 10 seconds and re-operate the laptop ...

I need a fast reply and action to solve this serious problem .

Looking forward to hearing from your side.

All the best ..

Regards ,

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

4. My laptop freeze

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Thema:

My laptop freeze

1. My laptop freeze - Similar Threads - laptop freeze

2. Windows 10 programs freeze multiple times daily, laptop boots slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 programs freeze multiple times daily, laptop boots slowly: Hello, My laptop is about 1,5 years now and has become very slow over time. At the moment I have to wait a very long time for any program Word, Excel, Skype, Chrome, file manager, Microsoft Edge - basically everything to start properly, they crash or don't respond when I...
  3. Laptop Freezes after Win 10 Pro Install, cannot boot into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Freezes after Win 10 Pro Install, cannot boot into Safe Mode: Hello, My Laptop: Dell Inspiron SE 7520 I am trying to clean install the latest Windows 10 Pro on my 2012 Dell Inspiron SE 7520. I just downloaded the Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso from Microsoft yesterday. Can Windows 10 Pro install and run on the Dell Inspiron 7520?...
  4. Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it

Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it: Hey, I was playing a game on my laptop and was typing and then it froze and then rainbow squares appeared across the screen. There was nothing I could do about this so I restarted my laptop It seems holding down the power button and restarting it is the only way to fix...
  5. Laptop Keeps Freezing/Unfreezing after Updating Radeon Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keeps Freezing/Unfreezing after Updating Radeon Driver: I am currently having an issue with my AMD driver, and I regret what I have done to it. Recently, I have tried to install an update to my driver manually, my driver is an AMD Radeon HD 8400 / R3 Series driver. After I installed it tho, a continuous problem started to occur....
  6. Laptop Freezes/Unfreezes every second - I tried to update my drive manually, and now it’s...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Freezes/Unfreezes every second - I tried to update my drive manually, and now it’s...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/al3xandurrrrr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lctlpu/laptop_freezesunfreezes_every_second_i_tried_to/
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 2 - causing my laptop to freeze and lock me out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 2 - causing my laptop to freeze and lock me out: The Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 2 is causing me problems, it freezes my laptop and locks me out. When i did eventually get in, i looked under updates and saw it had loaded to 70 or 80% and stopped, it keeps doing this repeatedly anytime i switch on my laptop....
  8. Windows 10 freezes on old laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezes on old laptop: It's a 7 year old laptop, and Windows just freezes sometimes HDD was replaced to a new SATA SSD, and it still happens Memtest passed successfully Could it just be that some little component(s) are damaged on the motherboard and it's just not visible, and it causes the...
  9. Laptop freezing

Laptop freezing: My laptop has been freezing lately and a blue screen has been appearing when I slightly moved my laptop, forcing me to have to long press the off button and turn it back on again. I brought it to currys and paid 75 euro for it to be fixed as it was just out of the year...
  10. Laptop freezing

Laptop freezing: Hello i have problem with my laptop windows 10 it randomly freezes but i can move my mouse please help.Laptop is old 5 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezing/6c554995-67df-4248-822d-a344c25203f0