Windows 10: My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

Discus and support My Laptop freezes after a few seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Qwertus03, Apr 8, 2021.

1. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did manage to login but the screen still froze after a few seconds. I dont see anyone else having this problem online. does anyone know what the problem is?

submitted by /u/Qwertus03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Qwertus03, Apr 8, 2021

2. laptop freezes if left for few seconds

I have Lenovo yoga 3 Pro 1370 laptop. It was working ok but after new update of windows it suddenly freezes if left for a few seconds. I have to shut down power and restart then it comes back.

Also sometime on switching on showing NO WIFI and power off and it comes back. Please suggest.

JASBIR KHARA, Apr 8, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 8, 2021
  4. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

Recovery reset for Windows 10 didn’t finish and now laptop keeps freezing.

Thanks for replying Sumit.

However, when i grt to my home page i have about under a minute before the laptop freezes and wont let me do anything. I went to the second link you gave me and tried to follow to first step of right clicking the power button but i couldnt even get to the
    settings to do so as the laptop freezed again.

Anything else you could suggest?

Nataliej19, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

1. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes few

2. Windows freezes permanently after a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes permanently after a few seconds: Hello, Upon setting up my PC, it was getting BSOD error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, after around 30 seconds of running the computer works fine in safe mode, and I updated the drivers, so now instead of crashing the software freezes in an unusual way: I can interact with the...
  3. Computer freezed after a few seconds of doing nothing?

Computer freezed after a few seconds of doing nothing?: Well, when you boot my PC it usually takes an unusually long time. Although it has a ssd. it starts up normally fast, maybe every ten times. And if I don't write anything for ten seconds or if I move my mouse, first the mouse pointer starts to jerk and then it just freezes....
  4. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.....
  5. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.. Not...
  6. Laptop webcam works for few seconds and then freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop webcam works for few seconds and then freezes: My laptop: Acer Predator Helios 300 The Problem: The camera works, for a few seconds then the image freezes. In every camera\video app I've tried, the problem repeats: Win Camera, Zoom & Skype. What I've tried: Installing the latest windows updates. Uninstalling and...
  7. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  8. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...: New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power button because it froze. I turned it back on and now it freezes at the login screen. And if i manage to get to the desktop...
  9. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer predator helios 300 freezing