Windows 10: My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

Discus and support My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pyRSL64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmqyk6/my_laptop_freezes_for_515_seconds_everytime_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pyRSL64, Dec 29, 2020.

1. My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

/u/pyRSL64, Dec 29, 2020

2. my laptop freezes everytime i import photos

my laptop freezes every time I import photos from my memory card and the pictures do not come in a jpeg format then everytime I go to view them it freezes again the only way I can get my laptop to work again is to hold the off button for ten seconds

robertcritchley1, Dec 29, 2020
  3. nancytroy Win User
    i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Dec 29, 2020
  4. My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds

Had to replace the HDD on my laptop and following a fresh install of windows, with no third party software or drivers installed, laptop lags/freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds; The same does not appear when in safe mode; Driving me nuts, any help
    will be appreciated.

Version 1909, Build 18363.418

SantoshSeetharaman, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

1. My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz. - Similar Threads - laptop freezes seconds

2. My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds: There used to be a beeping sound every 15 seconds as if you've unplugged and plugged back in a USB followed by it freezing for a second, but once i restarted my pc the beeping sound went away but it still freezes for a second. I just bought new RAM thinking thats the issue,...
  3. My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds: There used to be a beeping sound every 15 seconds as if you've unplugged and plugged back in a USB followed by it freezing for a second, but once i restarted my pc the beeping sound went away but it still freezes for a second. I just bought new RAM thinking thats the issue,...
  4. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  5. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  6. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop: hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is to force shutdown the computer and power on the computer again and it will be fixed.does anyone know how to solve this...
  7. My PC Completely Freezes I need help PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Completely Freezes I need help PLZ: Ok so, i'm making this twice again because i really need help. My PC kept freezing while i was idling like 1 - 2 times a day. Cursor won't move, Date and Time would froze, CTRL + ALT + DELETE wouldn't work. I really need help. I downloaded fresh Windows and i started getting...
  8. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  9. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  10. Laptop PLZ HELP!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop PLZ HELP!!: I was trying to boot my laptop to linux and it wasnt working so i did it unsecurely (bad idea) so it was on the recover screen where i can recover my data. I then decided i would do it the next day then i was on my laptop and it fell on the hard floor and the screen broke...