Windows 10: My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

Discus and support My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pyRSL64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmqyk6/my_laptop_freezes_for_515_seconds_everytime_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pyRSL64, Dec 29, 2020.

1. My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

/u/pyRSL64, Dec 29, 2020

2. my laptop freezes everytime i import photos

my laptop freezes every time I import photos from my memory card and the pictures do not come in a jpeg format then everytime I go to view them it freezes again the only way I can get my laptop to work again is to hold the off button for ten seconds

robertcritchley1, Dec 29, 2020
  3. nancytroy Win User
    i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Dec 29, 2020
  4. My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds

Had to replace the HDD on my laptop and following a fresh install of windows, with no third party software or drivers installed, laptop lags/freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds; The same does not appear when in safe mode; Driving me nuts, any help
    will be appreciated.

Version 1909, Build 18363.418

SantoshSeetharaman, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz.

1. My laptop freezes for 5-15 seconds everytime I click to print? Help plz. - Similar Threads - laptop freezes seconds

2. My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound: so earlier I used my laptop as usual, I was doing my work on my laptop, everything was going well, until suddenly my laptop froze and didn't move, only my mouse could be moved. But every time I clicked the mouse, it made a double beep sound, the sound was heard in my headset...
  3. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  4. Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds

Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  5. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  6. My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...: This has started spontaniously half an hour ago with a freeze. submitted by /u/wesreynier [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jap73e/my_laptop_has_stopped_functioning_15_seconds/
  7. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  8. Laptop PLZ HELP!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop PLZ HELP!!: I was trying to boot my laptop to linux and it wasnt working so i did it unsecurely (bad idea) so it was on the recover screen where i can recover my data. I then decided i would do it the next day then i was on my laptop and it fell on the hard floor and the screen broke...
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. My peripherals randomly freeze for around 5 seconds.

My peripherals randomly freeze for around 5 seconds.: Here's what happens. Everything connected to my computer pauses or glitches for about 5 seconds. My mouse stops working. The RGB effect on my keyboard freezes. Audio stops working or starts glitching. Video freezes, or sometimes will continue working. I can usually hear one...