Windows 10: my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

Discus and support my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm currently running windows 10 on my laptop I have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, and today, as I was going to boot the computer, an AD screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vainn48, Nov 25, 2022.

1. vainn48 Win User

my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

Hi. I'm currently running windows 10 on my laptop I have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, and today, as I was going to boot the computer, an AD screen of windows 11 that says "you're eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11" popped up on my screen, after that my laptop freezed, and the only thing I can do is move the cursor, nothing else, neither clicking on "get it", "schedule it" or "keep windows 10" buttons works. I have even tried several things, such as booting it from the bootloader, commands such as ALT+F4, CTRL+ALT+DEL, CTRL+TAB, ALT+TAB, ecc. Still nothing works. I'll

:)

vainn48, Nov 25, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 25, 2022
  4. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

1. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen - Similar Threads - laptop freezes upgrade

2. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  3. WINDOWS 11 BLUE SCREEN AND LAPTOP FREEZING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BLUE SCREEN AND LAPTOP FREEZING: I have been getting a blue screen then my laptop freezes. i cannot describe everything because it may freeze at any moment. Link to the dump fileslink to my dump file is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-q30A1JymmAT92yltRvPaXCbCn7rdTDg/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. WINDOWS 11 BLUE SCREEN AND LAPTOP FREEZING

WINDOWS 11 BLUE SCREEN AND LAPTOP FREEZING: I have been getting a blue screen then my laptop freezes. i cannot describe everything because it may freeze at any moment. Link to the dump fileslink to my dump file is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-q30A1JymmAT92yltRvPaXCbCn7rdTDg/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen: Hi. I'm currently running windows 10 on my laptop I have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, and today, as I was going to boot the computer, an AD screen of windows 11 that says "you're eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11" popped up on my screen, after that my laptop freezed, and...
  6. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen: Hi. I'm currently running windows 10 on my laptop I have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, and today, as I was going to boot the computer, an AD screen of windows 11 that says "you're eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11" popped up on my screen, after that my laptop freezed, and...
  7. laptop screen freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop screen freeze: I bought my first gaming laptop( Legion 5 with i7 11800H , RTX 3060 ) from Lenovo and I want to see if this is a normal behavior from this laptop when I open and close a game then if I open a browser or right click and click on display settings or do anything on the laptop...
  8. Windows 11 freeze after upgrade

Windows 11 freeze after upgrade: Hi,Just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and I'm getting the weirdest freezes I've ever seen in my life. My specs : Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, MSI RX 6700 XT GAMING X 12GB, Corsair 650W PSU. It has been 2 days since I upgraded to Windows 11 and everything seems to work...
  9. Laptop screen freezes

Laptop screen freezes: When playing games on my computer recently, suddenly the screen is black or there is no normal image on the screen, only a messy color is beating on the screen; I can only force the power to shut down, and then restart the computer, I can find a .dmp file, many times.After...
  10. Laptop screen freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen freezes: When playing games on my computer recently, suddenly the screen is black or there is no normal image on the screen, only a messy color is beating on the screen; I can only force the power to shut down, and then restart the computer, I can find a .dmp file, many times.After...