Windows 10: My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

Discus and support My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ermin pajazetovic, Mar 27, 2023.

1. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now it has been 20 h and its says repairing disc errors its like that for 20 h PS it froze on edge and it shut down while edge was on soo wgat did i mess up mind its a older and weaker laptop but i only had edge open and it has a removable battery that i removed and then powerd it back on and its been like this for 20h pleaseee hhellllpppp

:)

ermin pajazetovic, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

1. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong - Similar Threads - laptop froze says

2. What is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with my laptop?: Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open...
  3. Repairing disc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repairing disc error: "Repairing disc errors. This might take an hour to complete." This statement is written on my screen with a black background and with DELL logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-disc-error/ff7d32f8-d676-4463-a7ba-3c1adabed83c
  4. Repairing disc error

Repairing disc error: "Repairing disc errors. This might take an hour to complete." This statement is written on my screen with a black background and with DELL logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-disc-error/ff7d32f8-d676-4463-a7ba-3c1adabed83c
  5. Repairing disc error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened

my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened: So I have a Alien Ware area 51 PC my friend gave me only problem was he took his hard drive out and old me I needed to buy a new one. ok no problem I bought a 4T HDD from amazon it was a Seagate barracuda. when i put that in the first day I got that no problems were detected...
  7. my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened: So I have a Alien Ware area 51 PC my friend gave me only problem was he took his hard drive out and old me I needed to buy a new one. ok no problem I bought a 4T HDD from amazon it was a Seagate barracuda. when i put that in the first day I got that no problems were detected...
  8. my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong: So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now it has been 20 h and its says repairing disc errors its like that for 20 h PS it froze on edge and it shut down while edge...
  10. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong: So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now it has been 20 h and its says repairing disc errors its like that for 20 h PS it froze on edge and it shut down while edge...