Windows 10: My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

Discus and support My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ermin pajazetovic, Mar 27, 2023.

1. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now it has been 20 h and its says repairing disc errors its like that for 20 h PS it froze on edge and it shut down while edge was on soo wgat did i mess up mind its a older and weaker laptop but i only had edge open and it has a removable battery that i removed and then powerd it back on and its been like this for 20h pleaseee hhellllpppp

:)

ermin pajazetovic, Mar 27, 2023

2. creating repair disc - error 0x8007045d

I am just updating my backup protocol and got to the point of creating a new repair disc. I am using my internal dvd drive on my Acer laptop and using Windows 10. Whatever disc I load gets the error code error 0x8007045d.

Searching the net I got one article sugesting I had misconfigured system files in my windows operating system and suggested using their software to correct it. I have not used it, but did search the repair options in the Settings Menu - Troubleshoot but
    no issues found.

Any suggestions?

ChrisMcNicol, Mar 27, 2023
  3. cannot create repair disc

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with creating system repair disc. I will certainly help you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know please check if the CD/DVD drive is detecting in Device manager and check for yellow color exclamation mark next to it?

This issue could occur if the media is corrupted, hence you need to replace the media which you are using as some of the media may cause this type of issues while burning. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the
    issue.

Step 1.

In the search bar, type recdisc.exe and hit
    Enter.

Step 2.

• Now press Windows key + X and click
      Control Panel (All Items view), and click on the
      Backup and Restore
      icon.
    • Now click on the Create a System recovery disc link in the left blue pane.
    • Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive and click on the Create disc button.
    NOTE: If you are prompted to insert a Windows installation disc, it means that the files needed to create the system repair disc cannot be found on your
    computer. Insert a Windows 10 installation disc.

• It will now start creating the System Repair Disc
    NOTE: If any Auto Play window pops up, just close it.

• When it's finished, click on the Close button.
    • Click on OK.
    • Now remove the remove and label your new Windows 10 System Repair Disc from the CD/DVD drive.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Ankit Rajput, Mar 27, 2023
  4. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

Repairing disc errors

I have been getting repairing disc errors all day. I cannot sign into my Windows 10 laptop. What do i do?

AnnetteTaylor2, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

1. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong - Similar Threads - laptop froze says

2. What is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with my laptop?: Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open...
  3. Repairing disc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repairing disc error: "Repairing disc errors. This might take an hour to complete." This statement is written on my screen with a black background and with DELL logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-disc-error/ff7d32f8-d676-4463-a7ba-3c1adabed83c
  4. Repairing disc error

Repairing disc error: "Repairing disc errors. This might take an hour to complete." This statement is written on my screen with a black background and with DELL logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-disc-error/ff7d32f8-d676-4463-a7ba-3c1adabed83c
  5. Repairing disc error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened

my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened: So I have a Alien Ware area 51 PC my friend gave me only problem was he took his hard drive out and old me I needed to buy a new one. ok no problem I bought a 4T HDD from amazon it was a Seagate barracuda. when i put that in the first day I got that no problems were detected...
  7. my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened: So I have a Alien Ware area 51 PC my friend gave me only problem was he took his hard drive out and old me I needed to buy a new one. ok no problem I bought a 4T HDD from amazon it was a Seagate barracuda. when i put that in the first day I got that no problems were detected...
  8. my hard drive was found yesterday but now its saying its not found what happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong: So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now it has been 20 h and its says repairing disc errors its like that for 20 h PS it froze on edge and it shut down while edge...
  10. My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop froze and it says its repairing disc errors for now 20h whats wrong: So i was browsing and my laptop froze and shut down so i powerd it back on and it showed a blue then a black scereen and since then i left it alone now it has been 20 h and its says repairing disc errors its like that for 20 h PS it froze on edge and it shut down while edge...