Windows 10: My laptop gave me a black screen before it even lets me to sign in to my laptop.

Discus and support My laptop gave me a black screen before it even lets me to sign in to my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did a factory reset before this happened and the reset fails, after that my entire laptop just gave a black screen before i got to sign in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaosh918, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Jaosh918 Win User

My laptop gave me a black screen before it even lets me to sign in to my laptop.

I did a factory reset before this happened and the reset fails, after that my entire laptop just gave a black screen before i got to sign in to my laptop.

I've tried several solutions and none of them helped

:)

Jaosh918, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Kusimeka Win User

My laptop gave me a black screen before it even lets me to sign in to my laptop.

Laptop Black Screening!

Hi guys, i've now found out what the error is. It's my nvidia display driver crashing/not responding, that's whats causes my laptop to black screen and not respond. Now i have no idea why it's doing this, is it cause of a faulty graphics card in my laptop? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kusimeka, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

1. My laptop gave me a black screen before it even lets me to sign in to my laptop. - Similar Threads - laptop gave black

2. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  3. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  4. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  5. My laptop won’t let me sign in

My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  6. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  8. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: I have not recently needed to use my laptop for the past few months. However when I’m going to sign in recently with the same password that i used before it says my password is incorrect and I need to reset it. I have reset the password and yet the same message appears....
  9. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  10. My laptop won’t let me sign in!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop won’t let me sign in!: I have a microsoft laptop that I dont use much anymore. Recently I attempted to sign in with the password I have always used and it wont sign in. I went to the link provided to change the password and I did change it successfully. The computer still will not sign in. At this...