Windows 10: My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

Discus and support My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, I have Acer Swift 3 54g, recently my laptop always got bluescreen when I restart my laptop and it happen after I upgrade my RAM,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dwikydarma, Jan 13, 2019.

1. My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

Hello microsoft, I have Acer Swift 3 54g, recently my laptop always got bluescreen when I restart my laptop and it happen after I upgrade my RAM, update windows 10 to 1809, and update my nvidia driver I don't wich one that make my laptop get BSOD

My laptop specification :

Core i3-7020u

Nvidia MX150

4gb ram (and I already upgrade the ram become 8gb)

Thanks

:)

dwikydarma, Jan 13, 2019
  2. MertAkin Win User

Blue screen "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"

Original title: Driver Power State Driver

I have Toshiba Satellite S55 - C5363 and i bought it 2 weeks ago. everytime i try to open AutoCad, it takes time to open it then ends up with blue screen "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" over and over again.i
    am uploading my dump file you to check. please help me with this problem and thank you.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4BBF1BC59A9CE60F!3620&authkey=!ACwd48EkKFnqkkI&ithint=file,dmp

MertAkin, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jan 13, 2019
  4. My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

1. My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I... - Similar Threads - laptop blue screen

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen: HelloUnfortunately, today I encountered a blue death error in Windows 11 and this error was displayed as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The exact same error happened last month on the same day and this is strange.blue screen view software is shown that the cause of today's and...
  3. Blue Screen: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I restart my computer and as I restart it I got a blue screen with the stop code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and I just installed the newest version of Nvidia for my GPUIt is a persistent blue screen. It won’t go away and I don’t want to force shut down in case I break...
  4. Blue Screen - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F: Situation occurs randomly during VR Gameplay using Valve Index. PC is using the CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Motherboard is GIGABYTE B550 VISION D, GPU is is GIGABYTE 3090. New PC. ********************************************************************************...
  5. Getting blue screens -- DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_THREAD _EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Getting blue screens -- DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_THREAD _EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi everyone, all day my laptop has been crashing. I've been getting these two errors: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE SYSTEM_THREAD _EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I did some reading and figured out this was possibly related to an incompatible driver. The day before I had updated my...
  6. Laptop BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Laptop BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello im using a windows 10 and so ive had this problem for awhile now and i thought it was just some bad software on my laptop but recently its become super annoying and i just want it fixed so basicly il be playing on my laptop fine and everything running smoothly this...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Hey everyone, I've been having blue screens with the following error on my brand new laptop for the past week or so. It's been happening seemingly at random, I can't figure out exactly what's causing it. It also references ntoskernel.exe. Attached are the last 2 dump files...
  8. Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, recently I've been unable to restart Windows. I get the spinning wheel that never ends. I end up having to shut off the computer using the power switch and turning it back on in order to get back into Windows. If I wait a while, sometimes I get a BSOD with the following...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen: Hi, I have been having BSOD's with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE it usually happens during gaming or alt+tabbing. I get it quite often. My PC freezes for some time or just gives me BSOD. I don't know much about this subject so I can you guys help out? Thanks in...
  10. Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: BSOD occurs everytime I open Adobe Photoshop. It happens everytime I open a file. It freezes my entire laptop and shows the BSOD with the Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but it still happens. Please advise. I have my...