Windows 10: My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ?

Discus and support My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop : Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 My lenovo laptop gets a bsod error stating critical process died when I unplug the charger .My laptop is in warranty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ankit mishra2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ?

Laptop : Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 My lenovo laptop gets a bsod error stating critical process died when I unplug the charger .My laptop is in warranty so lenovo care tried this : executing all commands to repair windows image files Replacing motherboard and battery with new one .. Reinstalling upgrading and degrading Bios firmware and windows 11 as well as windows 10 ..Battery health is also fine ...My System doesn't not get bsod error in bios mode as well as safe mode when I unplug the charger ...Can You please help me to solve the problem..Because we are still not able to get the cause

:)

Ankit mishra2, Mar 22, 2023

2. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Louis12349, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

Louis12349, Mar 22, 2023
  4. My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ?

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ?

1. My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ? - Similar Threads - laptop gets bsod

2. BSOD error : Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error : Critical Process Died: Running VM Windows 11 ARM on M1 Mac and got this BSOD error:I've tried running DISM /Restore switches and/or other command but they failed with "/Cleanup" unknown switch or something....I'm doing this from Recovery, Troubleshoot, Command PromptUnable to get into Safe Mode....
  3. BSOD error : Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error : Critical Process Died: Running VM Windows 11 ARM on M1 Mac and got this BSOD error:I've tried running DISM /Restore switches and/or other command but they failed with "/Cleanup" unknown switch or something....I'm doing this from Recovery, Troubleshoot, Command PromptUnable to get into Safe Mode....
  4. My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ?

My laptop gets bsod error critical process died on unplugging charger ?: Laptop : Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 My lenovo laptop gets a bsod error stating critical process died when I unplug the charger .My laptop is in warranty so lenovo care tried this : executing all commands to repair windows image files Replacing motherboard and battery with new...
  5. Critical Process Died - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died - BSOD: Hello,There was a blackout, and upon starting my computer, I was greeted with the blue screen of death, with the only message being "Critical Process Died."I attempted all the recovery options available:Safe mode gives the same error; critical process diedchkdsk /r completed,...
  6. BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Critical Process Died: I accidently installed a new audio driver which ended up messing up my system. I did a system restore and the PC booted as normal. I shut the computer off when I went for dinner. When I returned to turn the computer back on, I got the BSOD with the critical process died. I...
  7. BSoD Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  8. BSoD Critical process died

BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  9. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  10. Critical Process Died bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...