Windows 10: My Laptop Gets Hot While Browsing the Internet and Watching YouTube While Charging

Discus and support My Laptop Gets Hot While Browsing the Internet and Watching YouTube While Charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a low-budget Asus Laptop that has only 2GB RAM. Whenever I'm browsing the internet, I noticed that it gets hot. I also noticed that when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarylBlack, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My Laptop Gets Hot While Browsing the Internet and Watching YouTube While Charging

I have a low-budget Asus Laptop that has only 2GB RAM. Whenever I'm browsing the internet, I noticed that it gets hot. I also noticed that when I'm doing internet browsing like watching youtube while charging it gets hotter. Some of the keyboards in the left side are getting hot too. I just wanna know if this is normal or something is wrong with my laptop. Please give me some information and solution for this.

Intel Celeron N3350

1.10 GHz

:)

DarylBlack, Aug 7, 2019

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2019
  3. I can't turn off Restricted Mode in YouTube

Hi Haile,

• Is this issue only specific to any browser? Did you check using different browsers?
    As an initial troubleshooting steps, I suggest you to clear browsing history and cookies from IE and check if this helps.

Refer the articles below:

View and delete your browsing history

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-browsing-history-internet-explorer#ie=ie-11

Delete and manage cookies

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact YouTube support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link: YouTube Help

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 7, 2019
  4. My Laptop Gets Hot While Browsing the Internet and Watching YouTube While Charging

Very hot when charging

Hi, Roger41.

We're glad to help. We need the following information below to provide the proper resolution for the issue:

• What operating system are you using?
    • Is the issue happening regardless if your connected to the internet or not?
    We suggest to try performing a soft reset. Press and
    hold
    the power button until you feel the vibration.

Please note that you shouldn't touch the screen while the process in on going (even the 'Slide to run off' appears).

You might also want to visit the nearest
    Lumia Care Point
    to assist you further with the issue.

Shaira Cay, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop Gets Hot While Browsing the Internet and Watching YouTube While Charging

1. My Laptop Gets Hot While Browsing the Internet and Watching YouTube While Charging - Similar Threads - Laptop Gets Hot

2. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...: my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in smart tv. also i did changed in settings devmgmt.msc > network adapters power manager i turned off this . also i found something strange its my antivirus is quickheal while its being...
  3. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...: my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in smart tv. also i did changed in settings devmgmt.msc > network adapters power manager i turned off this . also i found something strange its my antivirus is quickheal while its being...
  4. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My pc randomly loses internet connection while watching youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly loses internet connection while watching youtube: My pc randomly loses internet connection while watching youtube and it usually takes 20-40 seconds to come back up again.This problem in only on my pc,other devices in the house are not affected.And the problem only happens while watching videos on youtube...searching on...
  6. My pc randomly loses internet connection while watching youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc randomly loses internet connection while watching youtube: My pc randomly loses internet connection while watching youtube and it usually takes 20-40 seconds to come back up again.This problem in only on my pc,other devices in the house are not affected.And the problem only happens while watching videos on youtube...searching on...
  7. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  8. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  9. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...