Windows 10: My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me?

Discus and support My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried many fixes from the internet but non worked..my laptop doesn't wake from sleep instead get into black screen then into BSOD...Blue screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rohit Shakya, Dec 3, 2022.

1. My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me?

I tried many fixes from the internet but non worked..my laptop doesn't wake from sleep instead get into black screen then into BSOD...Blue screen of death i need some help

:)

Rohit Shakya, Dec 3, 2022

2. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Dec 3, 2022
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Chadi Win User

My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me?

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me? [​IMG]

My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me? [​IMG]

Chadi, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me?

1. My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 10 can anyone help me? - Similar Threads - laptop gets BSOD

2. My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 11 can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 11 can anyone help me?: I tried many fixes from the internet but non worked..my laptop doesn't wake from sleep instead get into black screen then into BSOD...Blue screen of death i need some help...
  3. My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 11 can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop gets into BSOD after trying to wake from sleep windows 11 can anyone help me?: I tried many fixes from the internet but non worked..my laptop doesn't wake from sleep instead get into black screen then into BSOD...Blue screen of death i need some help...
  4. Keep getting BSOD after waking the laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting BSOD after waking the laptop from sleep: Hi, I am having this issue where windows will wake from sleep with BSOD. I would greatly appreciate any help in analyzing the minidump and identifying what could be the issue. The minidump can be found here https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArFlxMPh2-S7hT9LAd1gK8FOkA-N?e=vE4Atr I can...
  5. Can anyone help me with wake on lan?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with wake on lan?: [ATTACH] Hi! I have an Archer T4E wifi adaptor to connect my PC to internet, and I want to wakeup the computer with alexa, I was seeing a video about this but when gets at the step to allow the internet adaptor to power on the computer, the option was blocked. I will send...
  6. Laptop wakes from sleep - help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop wakes from sleep - help!: I"ve been trying to figure this out for such a long time and I'm losing my mind. The short version is that my computer, like my kid, seems to wake up from sleep all the time and if on AC, just runs and runs and runs with the lid closed and gets really hot and the fan makes a...
  7. Laptop wakes from sleep - help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop wakes from sleep - help!: I've been trying to figure this out for such a long time and I'm losing my mind. The short version is that my computer, like my kid, seems to wake up from sleep all the time and if on AC, just runs and runs and runs with the lid closed and gets really hot and the fan makes a...
  8. BSOD on waking laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on waking laptop from sleep: Attached is the file from DM collector. My laptop occasionally BSOD when I wake it from sleep. Hopefully someone has any ideas as to why. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 115619 73833
  9. BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep: Hi, Recently, whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep (from closing the lid and then opening it again), sometimes I get a BSOD. I think it started when I updated the Intel graphics driver, so I've booted into safe mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and I...
  10. Laptop reboots after trying to wake it from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop reboots after trying to wake it from sleep: I have a huge problem with my ASUS laptop ( ROG G501JW ). I had unrelated problems with Windows 10 most likely caused by malware infection that had me use "Reset PC" option that basically performs fresh Windows 10 installation as far as settings go. After performing it I...