Windows 10: My Laptop Gets Lag, Suddenly....

Discus and support My Laptop Gets Lag, Suddenly.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, the story starts after i forced shutdown my laptop because Windows is not responding at all, and then a error box came up and said "press esc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T4Z3R, Aug 16, 2019.

1. T4Z3R Win User

My Laptop Gets Lag, Suddenly....

So, the story starts after i forced shutdown my laptop because Windows is not responding at all, and then a error box came up and said "press esc, press ctrl + alt + del if windows is not responding, or press power, bla bla bla..."

So i decided to shutdown my PC, Before this happens i was saving a Large Photoshop Project, and suddenly my laptop became unresponsive

And then i forced shutdown my laptop, after booting up it seems that login screen works well, but after i logged in, my dekstop became black and it took a very long time to load the desktop, open windows, programs, etc.

So I can't do anything, even from the BIOS startup, when i tried to press F8, it doesn't bring me to the Advanced Startup Options....

Right now, Fresh Install or Reset is not a good idea since i don't want to lose all of my programs, games, etc. And it took a long time for me to Win + R "msconfig".

Right now i'm in safe mode and things are going well actually.....

Any solutions? Please

Thanks for Reading My Laptop Gets Lag, Suddenly.... :D

My Laptop (Potato) :

Win10 64 Bit (Build 1903)

Intel Celeron N3060 2.4 GHZ

2GB DDR3L

INTEL HD GRAPHICS

500 GB HDD 5400RPM

:)

T4Z3R, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 16, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Resentic Win User

PC suddenly lagging, even after clean install

Here are the screenshots from HDTune:

My Laptop Gets Lag, Suddenly.... [​IMG]

Resentic, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. My Laptop Gets Lag, Suddenly.... - Similar Threads - Laptop Gets Lag

2. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  3. All video and audio playback on laptop suddenly lagging?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All video and audio playback on laptop suddenly lagging?: Sometimes I'll be listening to music or watching videos on my laptop when suddenly and completely randomly, all kinds of playback - video and audio - suddenly starts playing at half their usual speed and all audio has this dreadful static-y sound behind it. I would describe...
  4. laptop slow/lagging

laptop slow/lagging: ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my...
  5. All of a sudden my laptop will not charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All of a sudden my laptop will not charge: I have an Asus Q325ua (zenbook flip s) that is just over a year old. I have never had any issues with this machine. Today, however, when I turned it on in the morning, I realized something was quite wrong: the speakers did not work, and keyboard lights flashed on and off...
  6. My font suddenly gets larger and smaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    My font suddenly gets larger and smaller: I use Windows 10. Have an MSI computer. When I first got it, the font would suddenly get larger and smaller and I would have done nothing to have this happen. I searched for answers and found one that said to go to settings for Mouse & Touchpad, Device and turn off "pinch...
  7. My laptop is lagging crazy!

My laptop is lagging crazy!: Hi, My laptop is lagging insane, I reset it and did everything you can think of and still no luck if you can help please reply, Its to the point where I cant even play a game anymore because of how annoying it is....
  8. Sudden Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Lag in Games: In various games, like World of Warcraft, there is often a sudden freezing, accompanied by the game's sound buzzing. This can get me killed in games like WoW and Swtor, and can make me lose a turn in card games, like Duelyst. The games this has happened in are World of...
  9. Experiencing sudden mouse lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Experiencing sudden mouse lag: Hi all, I have a pretty decent system, it runs fine, but I've noticed since last week, my Logitech G502 is suddenly experiencing lag. No spikes, no drops, it just feels like it's dragging. I've tried changing DPI (though I didn't change the DPI in the first place) and it...
  10. Laptop suddenly slow, lags intensely in games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop suddenly slow, lags intensely in games: Ah yes, another entry in the cycle of my PC problems has begun. I'm basically coming here for help every 3 months now :P I apologize if the title is vague, but I can't identify which part of my laptop is problematic. I do have a few pointers, though. Earlier this week, my...