Windows 10: My laptop getting shutdown intermittently.

Discus and support My laptop getting shutdown intermittently. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop getting shutdown intermittently. Recently it went into repair mode and got message it removed few updates applie recently.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SukumarYalamanchili, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My laptop getting shutdown intermittently.

My laptop getting shutdown intermittently.

Recently it went into repair mode and got message it removed few updates applie recently.

:)

SukumarYalamanchili, Apr 7, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Apr 7, 2021
  4. My laptop getting shutdown intermittently.

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

My laptop getting shutdown intermittently.

1. My laptop getting shutdown intermittently. - Similar Threads - laptop getting shutdown

2. my laptop shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shutdown unexpectedly: Hello,I have an issue here, my laptop was shutdown unexpectedly two times.The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly....
  3. My laptop shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shutdown unexpectedly: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question please. Today I have noticed especially today that when I am reading something on the internet my laptop will just shutdown for no reason. I then have to push the power button to return my laptop back and then my laptop will work...
  4. My laptop can't shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't shutdown: Hello, my Dell laptop windows 11 can't shut down and stuck on like this and I already did the long press of power button but still same and did also ctr+alt+delete and it's not working. please help me with my problem....
  5. Laptop getting frequently shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop getting frequently shutdown: Laptop is getting frequently shutdown. When checked in event logger it is giving Kernel Power error with event ID 41. Not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-frequently-shutdown/6ace12f2-afb3-4a12-8abc-a4575a29e677
  6. Laptop getting frequently shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop getting frequently shutdown: Laptop is getting frequently shutdown. When checked in event logger it is giving Kernel Power error with event ID 41. Not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-frequently-shutdown/6ace12f2-afb3-4a12-8abc-a4575a29e677
  7. Laptop getting frequently shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. On Shutdown of my laptop getting PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Shutdown of my laptop getting PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR: Hi,Recently I did fresh installation of my laptop and now frequently on shutdown of device I am getting PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR with blue screen.In the event viewer getting below message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ca...
  9. Intermittent BSOD/shutdowns possibly sleep-related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD/shutdowns possibly sleep-related: See attached dump. I'm not really sure what the issue is, I've only ever seen the actual BSOD once, every other time it's already restarted by the time I was back at my desk. I generally try to keep the laptop unplugged when it's closed so at first I thought the battery...
  10. My Laptop Not Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    My Laptop Not Shutdown: My laptop was working fine ,after complete my work when i try for shut down of laptop but it is not shutdown . what is this problem and how fix this problem? 59635