Windows 10: My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.

Discus and support My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As my laptop was plugged in charging, I first turned it on and signed in and everything was normal until I got a pop-up screen saying that my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by neola17, Aug 10, 2020.

1. neola17 Win User

My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.

As my laptop was plugged in charging, I first turned it on and signed in and everything was normal until I got a pop-up screen saying that my Windows license was going to expire soon. After that, I shut it down and turned it on again and signed with my credentials and now the screen is stuck on the welcome screen. It isn't responsive to the keyboard or touchpad and won't turn off when the power button is pressed. On the left side of the screen, there is a pixeled rectangle from the top to the bottom of the screen. What should i do?

:)

neola17, Aug 10, 2020

2. Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

Hi,

So for some odd reason I lost access to my laptop. The screen got locked after not using it for a while and when I tried to log in with my pin, it wouldn't log me in. I have tried using my normal password but still no luck. I am using my school account,
    and after resetting that password I still can't log in. At first it said can't access this account, now it says something about credentials. My next step was to access it via command prompt or do a restore, or even a reset but with all my files but it says
    that I need an administrator account. Any tips? Some help would be really appreciated. Ps. I don't have my actual Microsoft account as I am using my school account which is linked to a Microsoft one.

RCastillo1, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 10, 2020
  4. My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.

My built in camera has suddenly given me a black screen

My camera has suddenly given me a black screen. Any ideas to fix this very welcome

Thx

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

RodHigginbotham, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.

1. My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help. - Similar Threads - laptop given school

2. I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?: I'm trying to login to my new laptop and I'm setting up windows 10. It asked to "Set things up for work or school". I typed in my school account but it says "Something went wrong, the username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over...
  3. I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?: I'm trying to login to my new laptop and I'm setting up windows 10. It asked to "Set things up for work or school". I typed in my school account but it says "Something went wrong, the username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over...
  4. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  5. My computer has a black screen, help me .

My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  6. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop crashes after I log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashes after I log in: After I log into my laptop, the screen turns blue and crashes. I have tried restarting it, but it wouldn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-after-i-log-in/bc2db20f-d2b0-4ddc-80ca-64fd18cf0cd6
  8. My laptop crashes after I log in

My laptop crashes after I log in: After I log into my laptop, the screen turns blue and crashes. I have tried restarting it, but it wouldn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-after-i-log-in/bc2db20f-d2b0-4ddc-80ca-64fd18cf0cd6
  9. I logged into Office on my laptop with my school and it changed my password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I logged into Office on my laptop with my school and it changed my password?: So i signed into office to use word for school, and when i opened my laptop today it said 'your organization wants you to change your PIN' or something similar. So i had to log in with my school password/ID. How do i change my pin back?...
  10. Can anyone help me with my school laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with my school laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImTrashAtFortnite69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ew2gv3/can_anyone_help_me_with_my_school_laptop/