Windows 10: My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

Discus and support My laptop glitches whenever I join any call in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This started right about this morning, so basically I tried to turn on my laptop fully charged but it wasn't turning on. Thankfully it did turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harley_Canes, Jan 15, 2022.

1. My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

This started right about this morning, so basically I tried to turn on my laptop fully charged but it wasn't turning on. Thankfully it did turn on after a few minutes of plugging the charger in, but then once I joined my zoom class it started glitching and was giving me those black screen glitches. I decided to try out if it would lag on a game but it was perfectly fine, it was just that whenever I joined any call on any platform it glitches my screen like crazy.if anyone knows how to fix this it would be really helpful.

:)

Harley_Canes, Jan 15, 2022

2. trying to join a homegroup with my new Dell XPS 15 Laptop

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute to the concern why your computer is not able to join the HomeGroup properly. For us to resolve your concern kindly answer the questions below:

• Aside from the error message you mentioned, were there any other error messages that showed up when you attempted to connect the laptop to the HomeGroup?
    • Are both devices on the same network? If they are, is this through a WiFi connection or LAN connection?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest that to follow these steps to run the Windows built in troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting
      in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Troubleshooting app.
    • Select the view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Look for the Homegroup option from the list and select it.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 15, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 15, 2022
  4. My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

1. My laptop glitches whenever I join any call - Similar Threads - laptop glitches whenever

2. Sound problems whenever I join voice calls like google meet or discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problems whenever I join voice calls like google meet or discord: I have an Asus Vivobook 14 laptop. Ever since I got it, whenever I join voice calls like google meet and discord, and any of the other audio playing from music or youtube, it starts crackling and sometimes it doesn't even have audio. It doesn't stop until I leave the voice...
  3. wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect: almost a week ago, my computer would disconnect every time I would start playing a game, for example, i would boot up Minecraft and play on hypixel, it would be fine for the first couple minutes and then it would start lagging, and seconds after completely disconnecting me...
  4. My laptop glitches whenever I use my microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop glitches whenever I use my microphone: This started right about this morning, so basically I tried to turn on my laptop fully charged but it wasn't turning on. Thankfully it did turn on after a few minutes of plugging the charger in, but then once I joined my zoom class it started glitching and was giving me those...
  5. My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

My laptop glitches whenever I join any call: This started right about this morning, so basically I tried to turn on my laptop fully charged but it wasn't turning on. Thankfully it did turn on after a few minutes of plugging the charger in, but then once I joined my zoom class it started glitching and was giving me those...
  6. My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop glitches whenever I join any call: This started right about this morning, so basically I tried to turn on my laptop fully charged but it wasn't turning on. Thankfully it did turn on after a few minutes of plugging the charger in, but then once I joined my zoom class it started glitching and was giving me those...
  7. sound cuts off when joining any call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound cuts off when joining any call: Hey, so my sound cuts off right when i try joining a call. everything just goes silent, I also cannot hear anyone who's speaking on the call. I tried it on Skype and Discord, when calling someone or joining a call the whole system just goes silent. I don't know how I should...
  8. sound cuts off when joining any call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound cuts off when joining any call: Hey, so my sound cuts off right when i try joining a call. everything just goes silent, I also cannot hear anyone who's speaking on the call. I tried it on Skype and Discord, when calling someone or joining a call the whole system just goes silent. I don't know how I should...
  9. sound cuts off when joining any call

10. Input lag whenever I join a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input lag whenever I join a call: Hi, I've been having this problem since I bought this computer and I haven't been so annoyed with it until now, when I have to be on a video call almost every day. Whenever I join a call, like discord, zoom, or in other games, I always get key input lag which is hard to...