Windows 10: My laptop goes into hibenating

Discus and support My laptop goes into hibenating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue with my laptop that it goes into hibernating sometimes when I press the power button and start the laptop. It is stuck and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hirudyadivyanjalee, Jun 23, 2022.

1. My laptop goes into hibenating

Hello, I'm having an issue with my laptop that it goes into hibernating sometimes when I press the power button and start the laptop. It is stuck and doesn't go to the lock screen unless I press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and it shows "windows is resuming". Please can I have instructions to have my laptop back to its normal state? Updating drivers doesn't seem to work as it shows my drivers are up to date. Also, it's worthy to note that my laptop battery is probably dead and it works on the charging port. Plus, I'm not really fond of the idea of resetting my laptop because it's really troublesome for me.

:)

hirudyadivyanjalee, Jun 23, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Laptop Screen goes dark when I Plug in or plug out.

Hi Haifz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your laptop screen goes black while plugging the charger.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the model number of the laptop?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Outdated or corrupt driver.
    • Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all the latest device drivers including graphics and chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website.

http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 23, 2022
  4. My laptop goes into hibenating

Laptop screen goes black after 10 minutes

Hi Mark,

To help you with your concern, let me suggest you to check the Power saver of your laptop. Please follow the steps below on how to see the settings of the Power saver:

• Press Windows key and search for Settings
    • Click Power & sleep
    • Click Additional power settings
    • If can't be seen on the window, click Show additional plans then select
      Change plan settings beside Power saver
    • Edit the settings then click Save changes

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

My laptop goes into hibenating

1. My laptop goes into hibenating - Similar Threads - laptop goes hibenating

2. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  3. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  4. Laptop goes hibernation frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes hibernation frequently: When my laptop charged 100% if my charger is plugged in then laptop goes hibernate automatically. Provided i have set screen off after 5 minutes of inactivity....
  5. My laptop goes into hibenating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop goes into hibenating: Hello, I'm having an issue with my laptop that it goes into hibernating sometimes when I press the power button and start the laptop. It is stuck and doesn't go to the lock screen unless I press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and it shows "windows is resuming". Please can I have instructions...
  6. My laptop goes into hibenating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop goes into hibenating: Hello, I'm having an issue with my laptop that it goes into hibernating sometimes when I press the power button and start the laptop. It is stuck and doesn't go to the lock screen unless I press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and it shows "windows is resuming". Please can I have instructions...
  7. My laptop randomly locks and goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop randomly locks and goes into sleep mode: When using my laptop it randomly says "locking" and goes into sleep mode. It happens more often when I'm playing a game. Does somebody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/bananabeacon [link] [comments]...
  8. Internal power error on boot from hibenation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal power error on boot from hibenation: Hello, I have a problem when I connected my laptop(MSI GP63 8RF) to monitor(AOC I2381FH) via HDMI cable. after I unplug cable and close the lid for hibernation, I open the lid for boot window and then this error occurs. It's happen every-time I connect to my monitor....
  9. SD card dismounted after hibenate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card dismounted after hibenate: I have a 32 GB denver Notebook with 128 GB SD card connected in the reader. Notebook always dismount after hibernate and will not re-connect back until i reinsert card or reboot. This has caused SD card corruption and i had to reformat SD card again. This time i formatted it...
  10. Dell Laptop goes off

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Laptop goes off: could someone please explain what might be happening, in brief, while working on my laptop, it suddenly goes off, and I cant get it to switch back on, so I take the battery out and after few seconds I try to switch it back on, no go, then after a minute or so, the computer...