Windows 10: My laptop goes into recovery mode, after interrupted restart

Discus and support My laptop goes into recovery mode, after interrupted restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 1909 build laptop, and i have noticed some weird behavior going on with it. It restarts on it own, and goes into a error page which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ranjithhkumar Senthil, Dec 3, 2020.

1. My laptop goes into recovery mode, after interrupted restart

I have a windows 10 1909 build laptop, and i have noticed some weird behavior going on with it. It restarts on it own, and goes into a error page which tells "windows did not start correctly" and after clicking the restart button, my laptop boots up without any issue. I had recently changed the HDD to an SSD, but I still face the same problem. And one more random thing, my laptop starts to hiss, especially near the processor area.

So, I want to know whether is it a problem with the windows media stick I have or is this a problem with the laptop itself? and it would be really helpful if someone can clarify this to me.

:)

Ranjithhkumar Senthil, Dec 3, 2020
  2. tammyu48 Win User

Laptop stuck on recovery mode

My Acer laptop is stuck on recovery mode tried factory resetting it was rape action recovery mode pretty quick restart goes way back to recovery mode try to check on files brings it back to recovery mode what can I do

tammyu48, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Cleve Win User
    Upgraded Windows 8.1 to 10 .But it always goes into recovery mode

Hi

I upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10 on my Lenovo Laptop and every thing was fine .Then i went and installed the Nvidia driver for my graphics card and restarted .
    On doing the restart i was getting a blank black screen. So then i went into safe mode and installed the Intel graphics drivers that came with my laptop and restarted .

On doing the restart I am always going into recovery mode now . Even if i try to boot in safe mode it goes into recovery mode. I tried even to do the windows repair via the recovery mode but it does not work.

The only thing that i have is the command prompt in recovery mode .
    Can I install the latest driver via command prompt in recovery mode ? or how should i fix this issue ?*Sad

Please can anyone help . Thanks

Cleve, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

My laptop goes into recovery mode, after interrupted restart

Laptop goes to black screen after turning on

We appreciate the update, Matt. Let's get your computer sorted by starting your PC in safe mode from the Windows recovery screen. After three failed boot attempts, Windows goes into recovery mode. It is a blue-colored screen with a title
    Choose an Option. To start in safe mode, follow the steps below:

• Use the power button to restart your computer three times while Windows is loading. This will start Windows Recovery Environment.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    • You can also select Startup Repair and System Restore in the
      Advanced options screen to troubleshoot this issue.

If you can start your computer in safe mode from the recovery screen, we suggest that you

use the System File Checker tool
    to repair missing or corrupted system files. This scans for corruptions in Windows system files and restores corrupted files.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

My laptop goes into recovery mode, after interrupted restart

1. My laptop goes into recovery mode, after interrupted restart - Similar Threads - laptop goes recovery

2. Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update: So I was attempting to update my laptop last night and suddenly it went into Automatic Repair mode. I have used the Startup Repair utility it has not detected anything. I also ran the CHKDSK tool and it has not solved the issue at this point. Maybe it may have something to do...
  3. Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update: So I was attempting to update my laptop last night and suddenly it went into Automatic Repair mode. I have used the Startup Repair utility it has not detected anything. I also ran the CHKDSK tool and it has not solved the issue at this point. Maybe it may have something to do...
  4. Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows goes to recovery mode loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows goes to recovery mode loop: Hi,I accidentally disabled some of the services with msconfig. Later after restart my laptop goes into recovery mode loop. Tried even resetting the system. But even that too failed not sure what to do. Tried safe boot method but ui page is not loading up.Please add some...
  6. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  7. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  8. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  9. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  10. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep