Windows 10: My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error

Discus and support My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A little while ago I was using my laptop and my laptop got a blue screen of death it said CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I had Opera Browser, MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Miguel_R64, Apr 18, 2019.

1. My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error

A little while ago I was using my laptop and my laptop got a blue screen of death it said CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I had Opera Browser, MS Paint, 2 File Explorer windows, and Discord open.

:)

Miguel_R64, Apr 18, 2019

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hello All,

My laptop is switching off with message CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Please advise how to fix it.

DimitrisKorilis, Apr 18, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 18, 2019
  4. My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error

error CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly do you get this error message?
    For now, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to go to the below link and try the below steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would suggest you to boot in safe mode and check if you encounter the same issue. Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with only basic service and functionality. If an existing problem doesn’t reappear when
    you start windows in safe mode, you can eliminate the defaults settings and basic device drivers as possible cause. Visit the below link on how to boot in safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error

1. My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error - Similar Threads - laptop got Critical_Structure_Corruption

2. Critical_structure_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical_structure_corruption: Hello, Since I upgraded to windows 10 i get BSOD everytime I use this computer I thought it could be graphic driver related so i removed it, but still the same BSOD. Please fin atteched the informations about the crashes ANNEMANU-PC-(2020-05-09_13-55-01).zip Thanks for your...
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error: Hello, My PC started giving this BSOD a couple of days ago. On both occasions, it happened after using the same GPU and CPU intensive application for more than 2 hours and then exiting to desktop, to almost idle system load. I haven't experienced this when my system was...
  4. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: My computer crashes about once or twice a day with a BSOD and the error code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, or STOP code 109. I just built my desktop about a month ago. I've tried updating all the drivers and updating windows, and I've tried diskcheck and memory...
  5. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  6. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: I get random BSODs with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I also get a lot of messages that my Nvidia graphic driver has stopped working. Maybe has something to do with it. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you in advance 51998
  7. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: I have a problem with BSOD on my ASUS GL552VW. I have tried deleting programs that could be the cause, but no success. Thank you in advance for any help. /Attachment 100195 62843
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  9. BSOD playing Creativerse: Error "Critical_Structure_Corruption"

BSOD playing Creativerse: Error "Critical_Structure_Corruption": I was playing Creativerse, and my computer pulled a BSOD out of nowhere, with the 'lookup error' as CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Edit: I have corrected my oversight, and used the correct tool to do this. Originally I posted just a dump, and not the actual requested...
  10. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703

Users found this page by searching for:

1. critical structure corruption windows 10