Windows 10: my laptop hacked

Discus and support my laptop hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hey guys, recently my laptop got hacked and hackers took my 300k subscribers youtube channel, they first deleted all of my videos then uploaded some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arif_377, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Arif_377 Win User

my laptop hacked

hey guys, recently my laptop got hacked and hackers took my 300k subscribers youtube channel, they first deleted all of my videos then uploaded some Cardano cryptocurrency-related videos completely deleted my channel. I had 2fa turned on but I have no idea how they bypassed it. now I have re-installed windows but still, I am afraid. guys, please suggest to me how can I secure my laptop. I had defender turned on but still got hacked some say they remotely accessed my laptop to charge my account passwords.please suggest to me how can I secure my laptop.

:)

Arif_377, Jul 28, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 28, 2021
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

my laptop hacked

Laptop Hacked - Password Changed

That would appear to be just a simple typo. Look at the bottom of Regedit in the screenshot at step 8 where it too clearly shows \Account\ with no 'S'. @Brink should be able to confirm that. I've just followed the instructions on another PC and it too had Account in the singular.

Very sensible to leave things alone and seek further help. I don't know what the value 15 means, or if its safe to change it. On the machine I just modified it was 11 as expected. Hopefully someone who knows more than me will be along shortly.

Thema:

my laptop hacked

1. my laptop hacked - Similar Threads - laptop hacked

2. Scammer hacked my laptop and maybe router?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammer hacked my laptop and maybe router?: I got scammed. I’ve ran the 2 malware software programs as well as a full mcafee scan and both came up negative. However there is a program icon that’s still on my desktop and when the program is searched for by name in the search box it pops up. How do I get rid of this...
  3. Help my Laptop is Hacked!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help my Laptop is Hacked!: I just bought this laptop and it looks like there are rogue signals on my network. I just wiped the laptop completely clean and there are a bunch of processes I don't recognize on Task manager. I've connected to only family members wifi, and have antivirus and VPN Can someone...
  4. can a laptop be restored after a hack?

can a laptop be restored after a hack?: i have been hacked and now all of my files are gone and my laptop has no way to function, i have tried to restore it but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-a-laptop-be-restored-after-a-hack/eb85be30-9e91-4c42-867a-9b1d6a18cfa5
  5. Hacking or remoting my laptop

Hacking or remoting my laptop: Look how is that possibile to stop it as someone all the time remoting or hacking my internetaccess or my games or facebook to..Is that daily happens,there is any solution to protect that,I have the build windows defender and still happen.RegardsRichard Jentetics...
  6. Help my laptop hacked

Help my laptop hacked: I was living in a dormitory with two room mate, so i let them use my laptop and long story short they're no good person, i used a portable wifi modem to connect my laptop to the internet, at first i thought they just simply know my SSID and it's password, so then i switched...
  7. "Hack" into laptop after being scammed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Hack" into laptop after being scammed: So long story short, i'm not a bad person...my aunts husband died and in the midst of all this she got a phone call from some shady people who gained access to her laptop then encrypted it and put a password on it (she never had one before). Obviously she wasn't thinking and...
  8. How do I remove a Microsoft account somebody hacked onto my laptop?

How do I remove a Microsoft account somebody hacked onto my laptop?: An old friend of mine decided it would be funny to hack his Microsoft account onto my laptop, and I don't know how to make my own the default account instead of his, or even just get rid of his. Anybody know how? submitted by /u/AnUnculturedTwat [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows laptop hacked

Windows laptop hacked: I recently bought a high configuration Lenovo laptop for my friend(let’s say Alex) to let him use it as a host server for his tool stack. Alex installed all his tools directly downloaded from Oracle and opened the Windows RDP to let his students access the server and practice...
  10. im scared that my laptop are hacked

im scared that my laptop are hacked: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a little girl and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This problems...