Windows 10: My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.

Discus and support My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, a couple weeks ago, I decided to update my laptop to Windows 10 version 20H2. It was running fine until I tried to turning it on again the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 5460_samuel, Apr 19, 2021.

1. My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.

Hey, a couple weeks ago, I decided to update my laptop to Windows 10 version 20H2. It was running fine until I tried to turning it on again the next day. Usually when I press the power button, it pops out my laptop's manufacturer name Which is ASUS in this case with loading animation below that. But this time, it doesn't. It only shows the ASUS logo with no loading animation. At first I thought that it was removed, until I waited for 10-15 minutes and it's still stuck just like that. So I tried turning it off and turning it back on. After I turn it back on, it finally shows the loading animation and it start like normal.

Is there any way to fix this, so I can just press the power button once and it just start like normal?

:)

5460_samuel, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20h2 function key bugs.

usually when I bought my laptop all function keys have some features like turning airplane mode or opening spinning tool when I lock fn key windows has to tell me fn key locked but when I switched to windows 10 version 20h2 these
    bug arrived. PLease help me how ot add function to open apps in windows 10 version 20h2.please help me

sasankyannabathina, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

I've never downloaded the version 2004, since people said that it's bugged. And I only use my phone as the main source of data connection. Now then there's another new update, version 20H2.

My question is, does update 20H2 covered up the version 2004? Like the update 20H2 already had the 2004 In it?

If it does how much GB will I consume downloading the update?

I've heard that update 2004 size is 4GB, Is the update 20H2 file size is another 4GB? or just 1GB?

Please do tell me the total file size.. Cause I really, really have a limited internet connection.

EnricoLuis, Apr 19, 2021
  4. My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.

Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.

1. My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2. - Similar Threads - laptop has bug

2. Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating: I have tried to update to a newer version and get an error code Ox800700c1. Troubleshooter can't identify the problem. Have retried many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-not-updating/042f5c5e-825e-47d9-b9c7-dcc30559d776
  3. windows 10 update version 20H2

windows 10 update version 20H2: Trying to install and download the newest windows 10 update and a message appears explaining I need to uninstall VirtualBox to continue Incompatibility with windows 10 . I don't even know what VirtualBox is, I've searched all my files and downloads and it doesn't show up...
  4. after Windows 10, version 20H2 update

after Windows 10, version 20H2 update: This windows update made my internet connections go whacky. When I restart nothing, all internet icons have red xs Unplug computer and turn it on again and I have internet. I have tried recovery to a previous startup and undoing update to no avail....
  5. Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2: I believe it started showing up after windows update. [ATTACH] as you can see date modified column has extra characters in front. It seems like it is showing up on all Windows10 file explorer. I need help on this since it might cause further problems along....
  6. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 version 20H2 Update: In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends. At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when...
  7. Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug: I have updated my laptop recently and I noticed the startup items are missing. I access this through task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-update-no-startup-bug/6fe9e5fd-8798-4983-8cdb-34ce0c9c13e6
  8. After the 20h2 update my laptop has been regularly crashing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After the 20h2 update my laptop has been regularly crashing.: Before this everything was fine and it never crashed but now it seems to happen frequently, even with only a single browser running. How do I fix this or is this something that would require to get another patch to be fixed? submitted by /u/Sponged_Bob [link] [comments]...
  9. Bugs after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bugs after 20H2 update: After the 20H2 update i'm experiencing some bugs: After a restart some of the startup programs (like Corsair iCue) won't start After a restart if i try to open task manager it locks on not responding Today i experienced a bug where my entire desktop freezed and was in not...
  10. Windows 10 version 20h2 function key bugs.

Windows 10 version 20h2 function key bugs.: usually when I bought my laptop all function keys have some features like turning airplane mode or opening spinning tool when I lock fn key windows has to tell me fn key locked but when I switched to windows 10 version 20h2 these bug arrived. PLease help me how ot add...