Windows 10: my laptop has became too much slow because of unnecessary process.

Discus and support my laptop has became too much slow because of unnecessary process. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant disable unnecessary programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarinduSadeepa, Jan 19, 2019.

1. my laptop has became too much slow because of unnecessary process.

I cant disable unnecessary programs

:)

HarinduSadeepa, Jan 19, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jan 19, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

my laptop has became too much slow because of unnecessary process.

n-ster, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

my laptop has became too much slow because of unnecessary process.

1. my laptop has became too much slow because of unnecessary process. - Similar Threads - laptop has became

2. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  3. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  4. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Some processes are consuming too much ram

Some processes are consuming too much ram: Hi there! I am on the latest version of windows 11 and I am facing this issue recently. When I boot up, the ram consumed is most by Desktop windows manager now this process has been consuming ram lately never saw it in first place utilizing so much of ram - about 200mb,...
  6. too much memory usage slowing down laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too much memory usage slowing down laptop.: Dear hello everybody,I am using lenovo laptop model Ideapad s145 with ryzen 3 radeon graphic card and 4 gb of memory. and 1tb hdd. my hdd is almost empty upto 850 gbIt was working fine but after updating windows 11 its works as tortoise. Many times hanging and no speed.when i...
  7. too much memory usage slowing down laptop.

too much memory usage slowing down laptop.: Dear hello everybody,I am using lenovo laptop model Ideapad s145 with ryzen 3 radeon graphic card and 4 gb of memory. and 1tb hdd. my hdd is almost empty upto 850 gbIt was working fine but after updating windows 11 its works as tortoise. Many times hanging and no speed.when i...
  8. My Laptop is Lagging too much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop is Lagging too much: Hi My Laptop is Lagging too much I cant play well and I am getting irritated. OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description: Not Available OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation System Name: DESKTOP-OS6GI96 System Manufacturer: Dell...
  9. My laptop is heating too much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is heating too much: Hi friends. My laptop is heating up and I feel the laptop is getting hot. Some times the core temp gives me a value of 96 Celsius and at the other time its between 50 and 80. For this should I use a cooling pad or are there any other upgrades to do and give me a quick reply...
  10. Internet Explorer is much too slow.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is much too slow.: Hi ! On my destop, Internet Explorer takes far too much time to open and I don't see why. The problem arised recently but I cannot remind of any event which could explain the situation. I know I can use Edge, which is a good browser, but I still like some I.E. features. I...