Windows 10: My laptop has been hacked/infected

Discus and support My laptop has been hacked/infected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an issues that virus service will not take seriously and I am not sure what to do. I know my boot file has been replaced. McAfee Live-safe has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sallen6, Jan 14, 2022.

1. sallen6 Win User

My laptop has been hacked/infected

I have an issues that virus service will not take seriously and I am not sure what to do. I know my boot file has been replaced. McAfee Live-safe has been setup to "look" like it is monitoring, but it does n"t install updates a scan will complete in 5 minutes. Defender is set to run as backup in security center; however, Microsoft Updates do not get installed. I have 2 new Chinese fonts, but i cannot remove them, i don't have access. Virus scans don not detect any issues. Malware scans have picked up a few, but the problem remains. McAfee techs uninstalled and reinstalled program; but, a

:)

sallen6, Jan 14, 2022
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jan 14, 2022
  3. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

Good day.

Please help. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

My internet connection is hijacked. At the moment, I can tell that I'm only connecting via ipv6. I can't download another internet browser or antimalware. Because I'm always redirected to a different website than the official one. My device (Hp laptop) is under
    the control of malicious scripts. And it is controlled via WinMgmt and WMIC.

The Firewall is inactive and cannot be turned on. I have a lot of open ports.

There is nothing I can do because I am always one step behind.

What can I do for you, please?

Thank You for the reactions.

* Original title: I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

DefaultUserZero, Jan 14, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. My laptop has been hacked/infected - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. My account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  3. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has my computer been hacked?: I updated my Windows 10 and “Best Dullicate Photos” and “CCleaner” automatically downloaded on to my computer without my ever choosing so. Has my computer been hacked?...
  4. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my computer been hacked?: I updated my Windows 10 and “Best Dullicate Photos” and “CCleaner” automatically downloaded on to my computer without my ever choosing so. Has my computer been hacked?...
  5. My laptop has been locked and hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked and hacked: I received a pop-up window stating that my laptop has a virus and that I need to call technical support to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-locked-and-hacked/7e56bcd6-42fb-4f39-9c29-936b5b1f78af
  6. My laptop has been locked and hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been locked and hacked: I received a pop-up window stating that my laptop has a virus and that I need to call technical support to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-locked-and-hacked/7e56bcd6-42fb-4f39-9c29-936b5b1f78af
  7. My laptop has been locked and hacked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my account has been hacked

my account has been hacked: Hello, i just had my Microsoft account hacked with minecraft and I would like to be: put the old password and the old email address back on this account or move my minecraft account to another account. My account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it was...
  9. My system has been infected

My system has been infected: Hi guys,My system does not open most of my files, and it has a .pahd extension. Pls what might be the possible cause and how do I fix it.I have important files and apps!! And I don't wanna loose them.Thanks in advance...
  10. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...