Windows 10: My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes...

Discus and support My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MyCatIsNotReal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyCatIsNotReal, Feb 24, 2020.

1. My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes...

/u/MyCatIsNotReal, Feb 24, 2020

2. windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished.

windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished.

Hoon Kim HK, Feb 24, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 24, 2020
  4. My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes...

How can I do.

Hoon Kim HK, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes...

1. My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes... - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. Hi i reset my laptop and now for the last 2 days it has been on the loading window i am not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i reset my laptop and now for the last 2 days it has been on the loading window i am not...: Hi i reset my laptop and now for the last 2 days it has been on the loading window i am not sure what to do. please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-reset-my-laptop-and-now-for-the-last-2-days/66146aa5-de96-4dbd-9f63-d8b6cc922775
  3. My PC has been resetting for 2 day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been resetting for 2 day.: My PC has been resetting for 2 days. I chose the remove every file option. The screen has been just black and it keeps on restarting the pc.turning pc on is this normal? If not, could you all give me some tips or tricks?...
  4. My PC has been resetting for 2 day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been resetting for 2 day.: My PC has been resetting for 2 days. I chose the remove every file option. The screen has been just black and it keeps on restarting the pc.turning pc on is this normal? If not, could you all give me some tips or tricks?...
  5. My PC has been resetting for 2 day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The day has come

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The day has come: My QuickBooks Pro is about to sunset, and I found out that QB 2021 doesn't support win 7, so my dedicated accounting machine will have to run Win 10. This machine is exclusively dedicated to doing the books. The only web surfing is to my bank sites for downloading...
  7. Been on a restart loop for over a day. Not the first time this has happened, and I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been on a restart loop for over a day. Not the first time this has happened, and I'm...: I own a Mobile Studio Pro. The first time I got stuck on a restart loop for this long, I sent it in to Wacom support and they just gave me a new one. Awesome! Except it's happening again, a year in instead of three years in. At first, the error messages said,...
  8. It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.

It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KlosarNiKola [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsxeid/its_been_like_this_for_2_days_someone_please_help/
  9. My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.

My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.: I have tried Ctrl+alt+delete but that didn't do anything at all. Right now I am just trying to let it run out of battery. submitted by /u/Sahil0327 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi4wak/my_laptop_has_been_on_the_restarting_screen_for/
  10. How to restart/stop Windows Update, since it has been like this for 2 days?

How to restart/stop Windows Update, since it has been like this for 2 days?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4mo88/how_to_restartstop_windows_update_since_it_has/