Windows 10: My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.

Discus and support My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried Ctrl+alt+delete but that didn't do anything at all. Right now I am just trying to let it run out of battery. submitted by /u/Sahil0327... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sahil0327, Mar 13, 2020.

1. My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.

I have tried Ctrl+alt+delete but that didn't do anything at all. Right now I am just trying to let it run out of battery.

submitted by /u/Sahil0327
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sahil0327, Mar 13, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 13, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Mar 13, 2020
  4. My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.

1. My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now. - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...: I really need this help I don't want it to be broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-laptop-has-been-on-the-blue-screen-for/b1b69b0c-b81d-47b8-ad94-48b40132f885
  3. Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...: I really need this help I don't want it to be broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-laptop-has-been-on-the-blue-screen-for/b1b69b0c-b81d-47b8-ad94-48b40132f885
  4. My surface laptop 3's screen has been flickering and is distorted for over 8 hours now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface laptop 3's screen has been flickering and is distorted for over 8 hours now.: My surface laptop 3's screen has been flickering and is distorted for over 8 hours now. I've tried to restart, ensure have all the latest updates, checked that the graphics driver is up-to-date as well but nothing seems to resolve the problem. I'm on Windows 11. Any ideas?...
  5. My surface laptop 3's screen has been flickering and is distorted for over 8 hours now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My surface laptop 3's screen has been flickering and is distorted for over 8 hours now.: My surface laptop 3's screen has been flickering and is distorted for over 8 hours now. I've tried to restart, ensure have all the latest updates, checked that the graphics driver is up-to-date as well but nothing seems to resolve the problem. I'm on Windows 11. Any ideas?...
  6. My laptop has been restarting for an hour straight can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has been restarting for an hour straight can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/l_veintidos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfr6e1/my_laptop_has_been_restarting_for_an_hour/
  7. [Urgent] My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for an hour now. What should I do?

[Urgent] My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for an hour now. What should I do?: I installed 4 updates and was prompted to restart my laptop... Which I did. But its been stuck on the "restarting" page for close to an hour now. I need to use the laptop and I'm getting impatient. Should I force shutdown the laptop while its restarting? Any guidance...
  8. My Laptop has been stuck at 36% on resetting PC for over 38 hours now.

My Laptop has been stuck at 36% on resetting PC for over 38 hours now.: My laptop has been running slow, and I mean REALLY slow. Is it possible that that is the reason it is stuck? Its slowness is the reason to reset it to begin with. I just want to know if this is normal or not, and if it's not, should I still wait it out as long as I can or...
  9. My laptop has been black screening for a couple of hours after updating, help?

My laptop has been black screening for a couple of hours after updating, help?: The only things that work are the start button and ctrt+alt+delete. Please does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/justyouraveragequib [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iievgp/my_laptop_has_been_black_screening_for_a_couple/
  10. My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that...: I need help in entering the recovery key for my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-restarting-correctly-and-has-been/00ef6c16-c5ae-4d8c-ab79-544411ff7306