Windows 10: My laptop has been running slower then usual and I need help

Discus and support My laptop has been running slower then usual and I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had my laptop for about a week now. The Laptop has been acting slow ever since the computer overheated and I shut it off. I've checked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DweebLord101, Jul 28, 2020.

1. My laptop has been running slower then usual and I need help

I've had my laptop for about a week now. The Laptop has been acting slow ever since the computer overheated and I shut it off. I've checked the Processors memory and it's at 30% roughly. I don't know what's wrong and I need help. Could the processor been damaged?

submitted by /u/DweebLord101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DweebLord101, Jul 28, 2020
  2. EdithNash Win User

Laptop running slower & slower

I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It
    boots up slowly and once booted up, it doesn't perform as it should, especially if I have multiple windows open. When in Outlook, for example, I can compose a message and when I click on send, the App greys out with an Outlook is not responding message.
    If I just wait a couple of minutes, it comes back online and sends the message. Same thing for word and saving documents. It even affects access to the internet and takes a while to go to the requested site. I have run scans for viruses, etc. and have run
    Chkdsk and done defrag's but it doesn't help. I also ran troubleshooter which did find some indexing errors and fixed them.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what else to do. Thank you.

EdithNash, Jul 28, 2020
  3. HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...

My HP Desktop has been a lot slower than it usually is. I don't know if it has to do with the latest update or patches or what it is. But when I first wake it up and enter my password to unlock it, it's slow clicking on the lock screen to enter the PIN code. Once I am in, the Start Menu freezes up or hangs. Then, it's okay after that.

Any suggestions?

-Jesse

Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2020
  4. My laptop has been running slower then usual and I need help

slower than usual

hey guys yesterday i turned off superfetch because i thought itll make my gaming more smoother, though now its slower than usual, i turned it on again but i still need help just in case, if you need stuff like system logs or ect please dont hesitate to
    ask

ItzDemasIlham, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has been running slower then usual and I need help

1. My laptop has been running slower then usual and I need help - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  3. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  4. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  6. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  7. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My laptop is much slower than usual in many aspects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is much slower than usual in many aspects: My laptop today has been slow when I have been using anything windows explorer related, right clicking items, all of my internet browsers says “page unresponsive” and takes a few minutes until the page i wants actually loads, programs take a long time to open, and some...
  9. system running slower then usual

in Windows 10 Customization
    system running slower then usual: I have done every thing but it still runs slow in opening anything programs and internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-running-slower-then-usual/df0bba06-a589-4e6a-a4ff-d9c4bb3456a0
  10. Laptop running slower & slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slower & slower: I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It boots up slowly and...