Windows 10: my laptop has crashed can i transfer my windows 10 to my other identical laptop

Discus and support my laptop has crashed can i transfer my windows 10 to my other identical laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought and installed windows 10 onto my present laptop but it has ceased working ,I have another laptop of the same make is it possible to get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnAmos46, Sep 21, 2020.

1. my laptop has crashed can i transfer my windows 10 to my other identical laptop

I bought and installed windows 10 onto my present laptop but it has ceased working ,I have another laptop of the same make is it possible to get my windows 10 onto this other laptop

:)

JohnAmos46, Sep 21, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 21, 2020
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 21, 2020
  4. my laptop has crashed can i transfer my windows 10 to my other identical laptop

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

my laptop has crashed can i transfer my windows 10 to my other identical laptop

1. my laptop has crashed can i transfer my windows 10 to my other identical laptop - Similar Threads - laptop has crashed

2. Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop: I'm stuck in bios and i have to download windows,how can i download from phone and can i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-from-my-phone-and-transfer/21bcf421-6f83-44d1-89bc-e715a09ab121
  3. Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop: I'm stuck in bios and i have to download windows,how can i download from phone and can i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-from-my-phone-and-transfer/21bcf421-6f83-44d1-89bc-e715a09ab121
  4. Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I transfer my laptop windows 10 key that came with it to my new pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I transfer my laptop windows 10 key that came with it to my new pc?: I’ve wondered if I could before I do anything submitted by /u/Bulky-Yogurt7759 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lakewn/can_i_transfer_my_laptop_windows_10_key_that_came/
  6. I can’t verify my identity on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t verify my identity on my laptop: Ive tried downloading apps and then this blank white screen pops up. The same thing happens when i try to verify my identity in settings, can anyone tell me why this is happening and if there is a way to fix it?...
  7. Can I transfer windows 10 education to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I transfer windows 10 education to my new laptop: 1. My current laptop is now using a windows pro version volume version. Is it possible to transfer this to my new laptop which doesn't have an OS? 2. My current laptop is now using windows pro version volume version and I am planning to upgrade it to windows 10 education....
  8. Can I transfer my windows to another laptop if my current laptop is not working?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer my windows to another laptop if my current laptop is not working?: Hi... I have recently bought Windows 10 Home edition and installed by myself. But I feel my laptop is going to start malfunctioning and sooner I will have to change my laptop to a new one. If it is so, can I install the same windows 10 Home edition that I bought to the new...
  9. Can I transfer my Windows 10 product key from my laptop to my pc?

Can I transfer my Windows 10 product key from my laptop to my pc?: ok so I have a lot of explaining to do so forgive me but... I have a PC that is running windows XP and I want to upgrade it to windows 10 for free. I have actually figured out a legal way! I'm gonna install Windows 7 from an iso, and as you know, you can use Windows 7...
  10. Can I transfer my Windows 10 License to another laptop?

Can I transfer my Windows 10 License to another laptop?: Hi! I know that there are plenty of questions like this on the web, but some answers are contradictory so I'd like to have an answer which will be applicable to my specific situation. Some time ago I bought a laptop without operating system and then I acquired "Windows 7...