Windows 10: My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

Discus and support My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan Lloyd, Dec 2, 2023.

1. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and the other one is stripped of being and administrator so I can’t create a new account

:)

Ethan Lloyd, Dec 2, 2023

2. Deleting an administrator account

Hi Imat,

Kindly follow the steps below to resolve this concern:

Step 1: Remove pin from your administrator account. Here's how:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Remove.
    • Tap Remove to confirm.
    • Type in your administrator password to verify.
    • Hit OK.

Step 2: Make your local account as an administrator account by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Select Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator.
    • Hit OK.
    • Restart your computer and sign in with your administrator account.

Step 3: Remove the old administrator account. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Click on the admin account you want to remove and hit Remove button.
    • When you see a confirmation dialog, select Delete account and data.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Dec 2, 2023
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Dec 2, 2023
  4. iamollie Win User

My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

1. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help - Similar Threads - laptop has deleted

2. Windows Administrative Account Logout and deleted. How can I administrate ? Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Administrative Account Logout and deleted. How can I administrate ? Please help: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-administrative-account-logout-and-deleted/6ed2df48-4e6d-45db-8edd-751dcf02f47d
  3. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help: I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and the other one is stripped of being and administrator so I can’t create a new account...
  4. Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :: Hello I bought a laptop with Windows 11 "original "from my friend, I clicked new account, but I forgot to administrator this account and I also deleted the previous user, now I need to administrator this account, can you help me?...
  5. Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :

Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :: Hello I bought a laptop with Windows 11 "original "from my friend, I clicked new account, but I forgot to administrator this account and I also deleted the previous user, now I need to administrator this account, can you help me?...
  6. two accounts - delete one please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two accounts - delete one please: I have inadvertently created two microsoft accounts. I wish to delete the one connected to my new computer. I then wish to loginto my old account as it has subscription details etc. How do I do this?Are there any humans I can speak with. carey...
  7. I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please: Hi i cna only access guest account. How can i restore my admin account. It's still there if i would look at it in the control panel but its not in the log in account. Just guest only. It would be a big help I'm using it for my online class. I can't afford to buy new laptop....
  8. Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please! No administrator on my laptop.: I accidentally deleted the admin access for the 1 and only user of my laptop. Now I can't make any changes whatsoever. There is only the "No" option for anything that requires admin approval. Could someone please guide me to restore admin acess to my account? Thank you so...
  9. Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: Hey men. I badly need your help, I was about to log in to my gmail and suddenly my pc show me the ":(" and suddenly restarted and get me into automatic repair. And says select an account. I logged in to my microsoft account and do the youtube's instruction I've tried all...
  10. Administrator account works, other one has problems

Administrator account works, other one has problems: I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 in summer. Have had many problems. Now the major one is: Windows 10 works fine in administrator account, but in the other user account I primarily use, most of the apps don't work (including store --Cortana and Edge are about the only ones that...