Windows 10: My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

Discus and support My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Laptop with digital license. I think this is OEM licenseI also signed in Microsoft Store with my account.aaBut I don't see my Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BachDao Trong, May 19, 2022.

1. My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

I have a Lenovo Laptop with digital license. I think this is OEM licenseI also signed in Microsoft Store with my account.aaBut I don't see my Lenovo laptop in the connected device list in Microsoft account webpage. Only my HP laptop shown here this is my another laptopI signed in my account in Microsoft store about 1 day ago but until now I don't see the my Lenovo laptop in the connected device webpage

:)

BachDao Trong, May 19, 2022

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft... [​IMG]

MCardona81, May 19, 2022
  3. mxsimpson Win User
    Microsoft Account not showing Windows 10 Licence

I had a notebook with local users and a copy of Windows 10 Pro activated. So I decided change the local user into a Microsoft Account to link my license with my MSA.
    On the device it's allright, now teh activitaion tab shows "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". But my MSA doesn't list this device in devices list. I have other devices activated that are listed, but not this one.
    Anyone know what's happening? Why my device is not listed in MSA?

mxsimpson, May 19, 2022
  4. My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

Device not showing up in Microsoft device lists

My Hp pavilion 15 notebook was running with preinstalled Windows 8.1 in a HDD.

I wanted to add SSD in the place of HDD, so created a recovery disk from HDD to a flash drive and ran it in the SSD.

Now my system boots from SSD with genuine win8.1 and under the accounts in settings, i gave my microsoft account. But, eventhough my laptop is not showing up in the device list of my microsoft account. I have tried each and every method given from the website,
    but no use.

I still haven't deleted my windows 8.1 in my HDD out of doubt whether have I transfered my digital license to the SSD or not?

Should I delete the old Win 8.1 from HDD, so that microsoft automatically detects the laptop details.

How to check digital license in my laptop, and how to transfer? Is it necessary to delete the old Win8.1 files from HDD which came preinstalled.

Please help....

DeenadayalanR L, May 19, 2022
Thema:

My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

1. My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft... - Similar Threads - laptop has Digital

2. Old Laptop shows up on devices list but has no BitLock key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Laptop shows up on devices list but has no BitLock key: My old laptop got fried in an electrical surge and died, it can't be turned on. The BitLock key is required to recover what was on it, which wasn't backed up anywhere, but it doesn't exist. The laptop's decription appears on the devices list in my microsoft account, but not...
  3. Old Laptop shows up on devices list but has no BitLock key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Laptop shows up on devices list but has no BitLock key: My old laptop got fried in an electrical surge and died, it can't be turned on. The BitLock key is required to recover what was on it, which wasn't backed up anywhere, but it doesn't exist. The laptop's decription appears on the devices list in my microsoft account, but not...
  4. Old Laptop shows up on devices list but has no BitLock key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...: I have a Lenovo Laptop with digital license. I think this is OEM licenseI also signed in Microsoft Store with my account.aaBut I don't see my Lenovo laptop in the connected device list in Microsoft account webpage. Only my HP laptop shown here this is my another laptopI...
  6. Microsoft digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  7. Microsoft digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  8. Microsoft digital license

9. My digital license is not showing in my account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My digital license is not showing in my account: I am looking to start fresh on my laptop by wiping everything and reinstalling windows.Under the Activation tab in the settings it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".However, the issue i'm having is that when I login to my...
  10. my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...: just as the title says my laptop shows up in the microsoft website but not in my device list in the microsoft store. Im trying to download gears 5 so i can do the xbox play anywhere....