Windows 10: My Laptop has no sound

Discus and support My Laptop has no sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Laptop has no sound. I tried to fix it by many ways but still no sound. I think somebody can help me, Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Orlando Dela Cruz, Mar 15, 2019.

1. My Laptop has no sound

My Laptop has no sound. I tried to fix it by many ways but still no sound. I think somebody can help me, Thanks.

:)

Orlando Dela Cruz, Mar 15, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My Laptop has no sound :p

cadaveca, Mar 15, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Mar 15, 2019
  4. My Laptop has no sound

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop has no sound

1. My Laptop has no sound - Similar Threads - Laptop has sound

2. No Sound from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Sound from my laptop: I have no sound from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-my-laptop/df920719-b58b-49b5-b28b-124b9dbbcf06
  3. My Sound has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Sound has stopped working: The computer is not recognizing the speakers no warning signs in device manager troubleshooter unable to fix the issue Windows audio service is not working with no option to restart it I deleted my audio driver and rebooted the computer - nothing works Asus Model...
  4. The sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sound on my laptop: I got on my laptop a minute ago to watch a video and I realized that there is a red circle with an "x" next to it but when I try to turn the sound up nothing happens. When I click on the sound icon it says troubleshoot could not detect a problem. What do I do I do to fix my...
  5. Where has my sound gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where has my sound gone?: Halfway through watching something on YouTube yesterday an update icon came on the screen - by mistake I clicked for it to update and ever since then I haven't had any sound. I've followed all the trouble shooting options - including uninstalling - and still nothing....
  6. no sound on my laptop

no sound on my laptop: I have no sound on my hp laptop. what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-my-laptop/53c81b31-fb35-44e7-a65d-4de6747ad70c
  7. sound on my laptop not working

sound on my laptop not working: I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 OS. I cannot hear sounds from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sound-on-my-laptop-not-working/ca725714-32a7-4341-82d2-76f979b4d0ea
  8. I suddenly have no sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I suddenly have no sound on my laptop: I cannot hear a thing and there is not light on my sound bar except when I go over it and it is orange, indicating it is off. What has happened? Any ideas?...
  9. My windows 10 has no startup/ shudown ... sound

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 has no startup/ shudown ... sound: Hi my windows has no sound either when I startup the PC or when I shut it down. and I know my speakers are working Is there a way how I can enable it? Thank you 69712
  10. Help my laptop has an error

in Windows 10 Support
    Help my laptop has an error: So I have windows 10 on my laptop and every time I boot up it tells me this Cirtical error Start menu and Cortana aren't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Sign out now Please help! I wanna be able to use my laptop again. 17690