Windows 10: My laptop has not been able to properly launch Windows and I've tried everything from...

Discus and support My laptop has not been able to properly launch Windows and I've tried everything from... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/edcana5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi1kb/my_laptop_has_not_been_able_to_properly_launch/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/edcana5, Sep 22, 2020.

1. My laptop has not been able to properly launch Windows and I've tried everything from...

/u/edcana5, Sep 22, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 22, 2020
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Sanhime Win User

My laptop has not been able to properly launch Windows and I've tried everything from...

Laptop not switching to dedicated GPU

I just bought a Lenovo Y50 with a Intel 4600 and Geforce GTX 860M 4GB. I updated to the latest drivers and playing games seems to run fine. I was able to play BF3, Tera, TF2 at good speeds. Lately, I tried to play the games again and I noticed the image quality looked a lot different and ran super slow at half the fps it was before. Then I really the laptop was not swtching to the Geforce. I tried forcing the GPU to run the application through the Nvidia control panel by manually select the preferred GPU as Nvidia. I also tried to launch the games by right-clicking the exe file and selecting launch with gpu.... option.

I have not done anything to the laptop such as installing or uninstalling software since the last time it was working properly. Running out of ideas.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Lenovo Y50
    Intel 4600 / Geforce GTX 860M 4GB
    Windows 8.1

Sanhime, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has not been able to properly launch Windows and I've tried everything from...

1. My laptop has not been able to properly launch Windows and I've tried everything from... - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  3. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  4. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't disable the laptop keyboard, and I've tried EVERYTHING.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't disable the laptop keyboard, and I've tried EVERYTHING.: My laptop keyboard has gone nuts. The forward slash key is somehow stuck, but only starts typing randomly. And it only stops if I press the ~ key. If I press the N key, it makes the '/' key stuck again. And half of the keys don't work. Funny thing is, when I try pressing the...
  6. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  7. Everything has to be launched as administrator!

Everything has to be launched as administrator!: This happend to me recently, every app i install cant be launched except i click "Run As Administrator" And this causes many issues because windows included things like msconfig cannot be launched...
  8. Everything has been erased

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything has been erased: Ok so over the last two days there has been some sort of update that has erased everything on my computer and restarted it with a new windows. I did find everything yesterday and was able to put it everything back on my computer. I turn it back on today and everything is...
  9. My laptop has not been working properly

My laptop has not been working properly: For the last few days my laptop hasn't been working properly. It has been freezing after a while of using it and the only way to get it to work is to force restart it. I have tried doing a system restore but it didn't work. Any help...
  10. Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything: Headline: my windows 10 PC will not automatically go to sleep based on the sleep timers for either "Screen" or "Sleep." It will try screen goes black for a second but then goes bask to my desktop. If I manually click the start icon and go to power/sleep, the computer will...