Windows 10: My laptop has not been working properly

Discus and support My laptop has not been working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few days my laptop hasn't been working properly. It has been freezing after a while of using it and the only way to get it to work is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZayanKhan2, Jul 19, 2020.

1. My laptop has not been working properly

For the last few days my laptop hasn't been working properly. It has been freezing after a while of using it and the only way to get it to work is to force restart it. I have tried doing a system restore but it didn't work. Any help

:)

ZayanKhan2, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    My Keyboard Drivers Are Not Working Properly

Then do the tests that have been suggested - post #20 & earlier

Denis

4. My laptop has not been working properly

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has not been working properly

1. My laptop has not been working properly - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% complete”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% complete”: I switched my laptop on and it started updating but it has been stuck on 7% for a very long time. i have tried force restarting it but that didn’t work. I don’t think it needs more time because i left it to update over night but it is still on 7%. how do i stop the update?...
  3. My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% complete”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% complete”: I switched my laptop on and it started updating but it has been stuck on 7% for a very long time. i have tried force restarting it but that didn’t work. I don’t think it needs more time because i left it to update over night but it is still on 7%. how do i stop the update?...
  4. My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% Complete”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% Complete”: I switched my laptop on and it started working on updates but it has been on 7% for a very long time. I don’t think it needs more time because I left it to update over night and it is still on 7%. I can’t do anything that requires me to access settings because it’s updating...
  5. My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% Complete”

My laptop has been stuck on “Working on updates 7% Complete”: I switched my laptop on and it started working on updates but it has been on 7% for a very long time. I don’t think it needs more time because I left it to update over night and it is still on 7%. I can’t do anything that requires me to access settings because it’s updating...
  6. The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.: I have recently replaced the wifi card on my laptop IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 and I have had to reconnect all of my bluetooth devices. I have managed to do so for all but my bluetooth earbuds Edifier neobuds pro. All of the old previous bluetooth connections to the...
  7. The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.

The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.: I have recently replaced the wifi card on my laptop IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 and I have had to reconnect all of my bluetooth devices. I have managed to do so for all but my bluetooth earbuds Edifier neobuds pro. All of the old previous bluetooth connections to the...
  8. Camera of my laptop is not working properly

Camera of my laptop is not working properly: I'm having issue with my laptop cam, it is working fine before but now, it is no longer opening. It seems that everything is turned on except the camera....
  9. My Paint 3D has not been working properly

My Paint 3D has not been working properly: hi my paint 3d is only showing black screen but showing all the tools and features... i have also used the method of writing a code in the windows powershell.. i have reset it multiple time and even uninstalled and reinstalled it.. pls help...
  10. My Laptop has to boot up twice in order to work properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop has to boot up twice in order to work properly: I own a Dell XPS13 with windows 10, and whenever I try to boot it up, I just get the black screen with the dell logo.I have to hold down the power button to shut off, then turn it on again. When I do this, I get the same black screen, but with a loading circle below it. Then...