Windows 10: My Laptop has serious problems after freezing

Discus and support My Laptop has serious problems after freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, first off, this was happened when i was using my laptop normally and then suddenly my laptop froze. After waited for about 10 minutes, it's still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hanif Mushlih, Nov 27, 2018.

1. My Laptop has serious problems after freezing

Ok, first off, this was happened when i was using my laptop normally and then suddenly my laptop froze. After waited for about 10 minutes, it's still freezing. So i had to force shutdown my laptop. And then, when i was trying to start the laptop again, it failed twice until Automatic Repair occured. I used Startup Repair, but instead of waiting for over an hour just like what it said on the screen, it took only 5 minutes.

When it succesfully started Windows, the RunDLL error message shown like this:

There was a problem starting

C:\WINDOWS\system32\chakra.dll

A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

From that, i believe my chakra.dll and other files are corrupted. Everytime i opened an app the error message shown and it took like 2-5 minutes just to open an app. I couldn't open search and some programs too. I tried everything to fix it like System Restore, sfc, sfc in safe mode, dism, and even Reset the laptop, but ended up failed or the process stopped in the middle like in sfc and dism.

What shoud i really do with this problem? I have no idea what other solutions to do

:)

Hanif Mushlih, Nov 27, 2018
  2. 1Hellcat Win User

Laptop Freezing Problem

For the past week I've been trying to figure out what could be causing my laptop to freeze. I have an HP Pavilion Dv6z 7000 with an A10-4600m, 7730m, and upgraded the ram from 6GB to 8GB back in January. The laptop is running Windows 8 Pro.

What happens is that I'll start up the laptop, and sometimes it'll freeze while logging me in, or after I've logged in. It's random when it happens. I could go an hour without trouble, or it could freeze as soon as I log in. If I happen to have the backlit keyboard on, it'll flicker just before it freezes. Before the freezing started, I had problems where the wifi would not be detected by the system, or the battery would not be detected.

I ran memtest86+ on the original ram the laptop came with and the new ram, and both sets passed. I ran the system diagnostics that hp has and passed all the tests. I tried refreshing Windows 8, and for a short while it would work until I restarted the computer. I've tried resetting Windows 8 with the same problem, and I've tried a clean install and still ran into the same problem.

I don't think it's heat, because coretemp shows that the cpu is nowhere near dangerous temperatures. I haven't found a program that will let me see the motherboard temps, so I can't comment on that. I also have the laptop on a Cooler Master U3.

What do you think it could be?

1Hellcat, Nov 27, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 27, 2018
  4. My Laptop has serious problems after freezing

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

My Laptop has serious problems after freezing

1. My Laptop has serious problems after freezing - Similar Threads - Laptop has serious

2. My computer has a serious problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer has a serious problem: I was randomly using my pc and I connected my one drive which I accidentally installed all the files from my old laptop that had a virus and suddenly I got a blue screen saying kernel I page error and it shows the logo when the computer starts up then instantly flashes to no...
  3. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  4. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  5. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP: Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of days ago as usual so I brushed It off because I couldn't do anything. But it got worse and worse. A couple of days ago my PC did...
  7. MsMpEng.exe has become a seriously problem for my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe has become a seriously problem for my system: In recent days, the 'Antimalware Service Executable' process has been kicking in periodically throughout the day as I'm trying to work.It will generally use about ~8% of my CPU at idle as shown below.The problem is when this happens, the fans on my CPU cooler go crazy and...
  8. Problems after updates, laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after updates, laptop freezes: On January 13, I received 2 updates: January 12, 2021-KB4598242, respectively windows malicious software removal tool x64 - v5.85 KB890830.After that, my laptop has moments when it freezes and no longer responds to any commands.In order to be able to reuse the laptop, I have...
  9. My laptop has a serious issues

My laptop has a serious issues: On a random occasion, my laptop's screen froze, the mouse's movement become laggy, and everytime i move even a mm of my mouse there's this beeping noise that I can't explain. The only way to stop it is to force shutdown my laptop. I've tried everything I can to fixed it, but...
  10. Maximized windows on left display has serious problems

Maximized windows on left display has serious problems: Windows 10. Two monitors. The left monitor 2 is set as "main". In this display, windows that are maximized - with explorer or any other app - has the following "features": 1 The top part of the window about 1 cm is black. The top left corner is also a black rectangle...