Windows 10: My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...

Discus and support My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has started spontaniously half an hour ago with a freeze. submitted by /u/wesreynier [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wesreynier, Oct 13, 2020.

1. My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...

This has started spontaniously half an hour ago with a freeze.

submitted by /u/wesreynier
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wesreynier, Oct 13, 2020
  2. nancytroy Win User

i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 13, 2020
  4. My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...

windows 7 64 freezes after 15 minutes of inactivity

Can you suggest a fix for my Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 64? It freezes the screen after 15 minutes of inactivity/

MichaelCala, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...

1. My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a... - Similar Threads - laptop has stopped

2. My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds: There used to be a beeping sound every 15 seconds as if you've unplugged and plugged back in a USB followed by it freezing for a second, but once i restarted my pc the beeping sound went away but it still freezes for a second. I just bought new RAM thinking thats the issue,...
  3. My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds: There used to be a beeping sound every 15 seconds as if you've unplugged and plugged back in a USB followed by it freezing for a second, but once i restarted my pc the beeping sound went away but it still freezes for a second. I just bought new RAM thinking thats the issue,...
  4. The search function on my laptop has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The search function on my laptop has stopped working.: The search function on my laptop has stopped working. I can't type anything into the bar so I have to use the Windows symbol and search through the menu. This happened after a recent Windows update and I don't know if that's coincidence or not. Any assistance would be...
  5. The search function on my laptop has stopped working.

The search function on my laptop has stopped working.: The search function on my laptop has stopped working. I can't type anything into the bar so I have to use the Windows symbol and search through the menu. This happened after a recent Windows update and I don't know if that's coincidence or not. Any assistance would be...
  6. The search function on my laptop has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mic stops working after screen freezes for a second

Mic stops working after screen freezes for a second: This has started to happened just recently. I've had this laptop for over a year and had no issues until a couple days ago. When I am playing a game my screen would freeze for 1-2 seconds and then other people will not be able to hear me anymore. I have no issues with my...
  8. Mic stops working after screen freezes for a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic stops working after screen freezes for a second: This has started to happened just recently. I've had this laptop for over a year and had no issues until a couple days ago. When I am playing a game my screen would freeze for 1-2 seconds and then other people will not be able to hear me anymore. I have no issues with my...
  9. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop freezes after a few seconds: So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did...
  10. I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart: First of all sorry for my bad english... as u see the title i got black screen the windows freezes at the same time and after 10-15 seconds my laptop auto restarting my computer can work normally for hours but some time i got this problem 100% RANDOMLY this isnt...