Windows 10: My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software

Discus and support My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/RicoViking9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is514r/my_laptop_has_super_quiet_system_audio_when/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RicoViking9000, Sep 13, 2020.

1. My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software

/u/RicoViking9000, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Mooly Win User
    Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software [​IMG]

Mooly, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software

Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software

1. My laptop has super quiet system audio when screen recording - wondering if it's software - Similar Threads - laptop has super

2. Windows 11 Audio Quiet During Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio Quiet During Recording: I have a Windows 11 Lenovo computer, which plays audio just fine for other audios - but the audios that I record with the Camera App come out very quiet. I'm not sure what's happening, my volume is turned up, everything is turned up so it's really confusing. Please help if...
  3. Windows 11 Audio Quiet During Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Audio Quiet During Recording: I have a Windows 11 Lenovo computer, which plays audio just fine for other audios - but the audios that I record with the Camera App come out very quiet. I'm not sure what's happening, my volume is turned up, everything is turned up so it's really confusing. Please help if...
  4. why is my mic super quiet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is my mic super quiet: if im trying to play a game with a freind or something and im trying to talk my mic is extremely quiet to the point where i have to yell for any noise to come through the other end i have maxed every input volume setting i can but it doesnt change anything...
  5. why is my mic super quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mic super quiet: if im trying to play a game with a freind or something and im trying to talk my mic is extremely quiet to the point where i have to yell for any noise to come through the other end i have maxed every input volume setting i can but it doesnt change anything...
  6. why is my mic super quiet

7. Choppy audio when screen recording

Choppy audio when screen recording: Recently, I faced problem that after I'm screen record a video. When i played it back, the audio seems too choppy and laggy. Hope someone will help me to overcome this issue, as student I need to record my lecture videos. Please someone help me. Thank you * Moved from...
  8. Mic super quiet when plugged into the 3.5mm

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic super quiet when plugged into the 3.5mm: Honestly Its a brand new system and no clue whats wrong with it submitted by /u/EatMyKidneysPlease [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4a980/mic_super_quiet_when_plugged_into_the_35mm/
  9. Realtek automatically updated and now my audio is super quiet and hollow. Audio...

Realtek automatically updated and now my audio is super quiet and hollow. Audio...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fr0stehsnew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl2nw1/realtek_automatically_updated_and_now_my_audio_is/
  10. High Definition Audio Device = Super quiet

High Definition Audio Device = Super quiet: Hello, Guys! I'm trying to improve my audio latency and one of the crucial aspects is using High Definition Audio Devices combined with the software called 'Real'. Github: https://github.com/miniant-git/REAL#setup Using the software with classic Realtek HD Audio drivers, I...