Windows 10: My laptop hdd error

Discus and support My laptop hdd error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I connect my laptop hdd to my another laptop but no decteted and can't even call diskmgmt and chkdsk (with administrator cmd promt)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThoeGyi, Jan 21, 2019.

1. ThoeGyi Win User

My laptop hdd error

I connect my laptop hdd to my another laptop but no decteted and can't even call diskmgmt and chkdsk (with administrator cmd promt)

:)

ThoeGyi, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Jan 21, 2019
  4. My laptop hdd error

HDD S.M.A.R.T. reports error, what should I do?

first step is to back up the data first ... Then check the hdd for errors, etc ...

Morrison5891, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

My laptop hdd error

1. My laptop hdd error - Similar Threads - laptop hdd error

2. hdd error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdd error: Hey My hdd usage is not constant always above 15% and spiking so i downloaded crystal disk info to check it tho it says my hdd is in Good condition but by looking at the values can you tell me is my hdd going to fail? actually idk anything about these values...
  3. hdd error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hdd error: Hey My hdd usage is not constant always above 15% and spiking so i downloaded crystal disk info to check it tho it says my hdd is in Good condition but by looking at the values can you tell me is my hdd going to fail? actually idk anything about these values...
  4. hdd error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?: So my laptop having an issue saying drive error. I'm wondering if chamging my hdd to ssd would help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-changing-laptop-hdd-to-ssd-fix-drive-error/e915e53c-2d53-4b3a-873c-751b742aee5e
  6. Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?: So my laptop having an issue saying drive error. I'm wondering if chamging my hdd to ssd would help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-changing-laptop-hdd-to-ssd-fix-drive-error/e915e53c-2d53-4b3a-873c-751b742aee5e
  7. Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?

Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?: So, my laptop has this "drive error" notification thing and it's kinda bothering me. So, if i change my laptop HDD to SSD will it fix the drive error thing or no?...
  9. Errors regarding adding new HDD in a laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Errors regarding adding new HDD in a laptop: I tried to add a new HDD to my computer, It wanted me to initialize the HDD. But I cannot do so due to many errors popping up. The error says "The request could not be performed due to an I/O device error". If I retry it sometimes gives a different error that says "Invalid...
  10. Laptop hdd

Laptop hdd: My laptop hdd got into a boot loop with all my info and windows 10 and i got a new destop hdd but i cant nor aces my pc nor get the laptop hdd to get out of that boot loop what can i do...