Windows 10: My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

Discus and support My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hotspot connection in not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sameer_767, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

Hotspot connection in not working.

:)

Sameer_767, Feb 23, 2024

2. Laptop wont connect to Android hotspot 5ghz but does on 2.4ghz

good evening, I have a problem where i cant connect to 5Ghz hotspot from my samsung 21. It is set up as 5Ghz on my phone but says unable to connect to network. If i set my phone as 2.4Ghz it will connect fine. I have ruled out the phone as i can connect my works phone to the 5Ghz hotspot. When i try set up my works phone as the 5Ghz hot spot i get the same issue on the laptop. I have tried everything i can think of. My laptop does connect to 5Ghz wifi as this is what i use in my home to game. It just seems to be hotspot that it wont allow. Below is a list of what i have tried. Forgetting the hotspot Flight mode Manually adding the wireless connection Changing network adapters to show 5Ghz connections only Updating windows to latest update Network adapters are updated One thing i did do that worked the first time was open command prompt and do these commands below netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns Then i restarted laptop and it connected to 5Ghz hotspot. Then after 30 minutes it disconnected and i have not been able to connect again, even after repeating the above steps. Please help! Thank you

Idundeexuk, Feb 23, 2024
  3. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Feb 23, 2024
  4. adas14 Win User

My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

cant connect to my hotspot

my phone connects to the wife hotspot. win 10 desktops not. just checked that windows 7 desktop connects with my hotspot. To be clear. I turn hotspot with my laptop. my phone shows connection and it connects , windows 7 desktop shows connection and it connects, but windows 10 desktops does not show my laptop's hotspot connection at all. And it happened after i did windows update on my laptop...

adas14, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

1. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you... - Similar Threads - laptop hotspot working

2. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  3. My hotspot is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hotspot is not working on my laptop: Up until last night my laptop was working on my mobile hotspot but today morning suddenly it's not loading anything. It says connected and has internet access but nothing is loading. However my friend's hotspot is working perfectly on my laptop....
  4. My hotspot is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hotspot is not working on my laptop: Up until last night my laptop was working on my mobile hotspot but today morning suddenly it's not loading anything. It says connected and has internet access but nothing is loading. However my friend's hotspot is working perfectly on my laptop....
  5. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  6. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot. Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  7. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  8. My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  9. Trying to connect to my hotspot on my laptop.

Trying to connect to my hotspot on my laptop.: Trying to connect to my hotspot on my laptop, but when I try to connect it is saying "Obtaining IP Address". How can I fix this issu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-to-my-hotspot-on-my-laptop/d3d9ba67-f0bf-4d47-ae6c-a706fd2890f6
  10. My laptop hotspot is not working

My laptop hotspot is not working: There seems to be an issue with my hotspot as after update my laptop hotspot has stopped working. Im am connected to internet through ethernet. However even after trying multiple times the hotspot is not turning on and it doesn't even show any error. Kindly help me fixing the...