Windows 10: My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please?

Discus and support My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyoneSo my ASUS laptop has stopped working ever since I did a system restore on the system. It wasn't the first time that I did a system restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michael xp, Jun 12, 2021.

1. My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please?

Hi everyoneSo my ASUS laptop has stopped working ever since I did a system restore on the system. It wasn't the first time that I did a system restore on this PC so I had no hesitations about doing it again after I found my system to be sluggish.However, this time when I tried to do a system restore, about 40% in, a message appeared that said, "there was a problem resetting your PC". And the only option I have at that point was to restart the computer.I restarted it. The ASUS log will show as usual, and after about 5 or 6 seconds, the computer turns itself off. Then automatically, it will tu

:)

michael xp, Jun 12, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please? :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 12, 2021
  3. soletsky Win User
    unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Jun 12, 2021
  4. My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please?

I can`t find the Fitbit app on my laptop any where but the website insists it`s installed. I can`t get the Microsoft Store on my computer to open. I`m trying to install/setup a new Surge.

Ok I`ll repeat the subject, I can`t find the fitbit app anywhere on my laptop but the webisite insists it`s installed. I can`t get the Microsoft Store on my computer to open. I`m trying to install/setup my new Surge.

THEODOREHELT, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please?

1. My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please? - Similar Threads - Laptop insists staying

2. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??: I was resetting my PCwipe hard disk optionand it turned off because my mum turned off the power now it says to boot in 'windows volume 3' or 'windows volume 3' then i tried ways online and it all led to one screen saying 'You need to sign in as an administrator to continue,...
  3. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??: I was resetting my PCwipe hard disk optionand it turned off because my mum turned off the power now it says to boot in 'windows volume 3' or 'windows volume 3' then i tried ways online and it all led to one screen saying 'You need to sign in as an administrator to continue,...
  4. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  6. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  7. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Somebody please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Somebody please help: I was resetting my pc but it hanged at 60 percent I don't know what to do somebody please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somebody-please-help/c7cf5b63-c0ba-4515-891e-39b5f32c129d
  9. Somebody Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Somebody Please help: Please Read Okay so I have had this laptop for a few years and for a while I have had an issue where my WIFI would cut out regularly for no reason. However two days ago I did an HP update and the next day when I turned on my laptop a bunch of error messages popped saying "we...
  10. After Windows 10 Update, PC is dead, can't restore, can't reset, can't run chkdsk, help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 10 Update, PC is dead, can't restore, can't reset, can't run chkdsk, help: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 on a PC with an i7 Sandy Bridge chip. 16GB RAM, GTX video card. During a recent update, i think the power cycled in my house during it, and now the PC won't start. I can get into the BIOS and the repair screen, but i can't do anything else...