Windows 10: MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY

Discus and support MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; IS THE PROBLEM I HAD TO RESET IT AND I TOOK ALL THE WINDOWS APP AND FILES FROM IT ,, AND NOW I NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS AGAIN HOW DO I THAT ON MY HP... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alexnewton2, Aug 26, 2019.

1. MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY

IS THE PROBLEM I HAD TO RESET IT AND I TOOK ALL THE WINDOWS APP AND FILES FROM IT ,, AND NOW I NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS AGAIN HOW DO I THAT ON MY HP .LAPTOP, NO DVD OUTLET, ONLY WAY IS A FLASH DRIVE . AND WHERE ON LINE CAN I GET THE LINK FROM .. CAN U HELP ME,, THANK YOU

:)

Alexnewton2, Aug 26, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 26, 2019
  3. 93tid Win User
    how to remove lumai retail demos

Resetting a demo phone deactivates retail mode, erases demo content, uninstalls apps, and restores factory settings. To reset a phone that is in retail mode, follow these steps:

• Open Settings > About and scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap
      Update demo phone.

• Next, tilt the phone in the following directions:

• Tilt the phone to the left. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in portrait.

• Tilt the phone to the right. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright.
      Notice the text in the dialog changes from confirming an update to confirming a reset. Resetting a demo phone removes all of the demo content and apps and restores factory settings. To continue, tap
      Yes.

• Next, you’ll see the goodbye screen. The phone should restart and display rotating gears as it removes the demo content and apps. After the phone restarts, it returns to the setup Welcome screen. At this point reset is complete, and the phone is no longer
      in retail mode.

93tid, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY

Groove can't play online demo music

Hi Zarar,

There could have been some changes that happened to the settings, thus, you are unable to play online demo music. Allow us to ask the following questions though, in order for us to properly isolate the issue.

• Is this happening across all websites?
    • Is the file being downloaded or being played online?
    • Are you using the desktop app or the website for groove?
    For initial troubleshooting, we suggest trying to play the demo music using another browser or another user profile.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY

1. MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY - Similar Threads - LAPTOP DEMO GOT

2. How to remove "ASUS Splendid Demo" from my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "ASUS Splendid Demo" from my monitor?: "ASUS Splendid Demo Standard, Splendid Off, Splendid On" stays on my ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor attached to my Surface Book. Changing the mode with the Asus buttons eg to Scenery, Gaming, etc just replaces that word with Standard and it stays on the screen. Can't find...
  3. How to remove "ASUS Splendid Demo" from my monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove "ASUS Splendid Demo" from my monitor?: "ASUS Splendid Demo Standard, Splendid Off, Splendid On" stays on my ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor attached to my Surface Book. Changing the mode with the Asus buttons eg to Scenery, Gaming, etc just replaces that word with Standard and it stays on the screen. Can't find...
  4. How to install MStar demo onto laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install MStar demo onto laptop: How do I install MStar demo onto my laptop to use my QKK projector? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-mstar-demo-onto-laptop/300573fc-255a-4204-987a-f6071b78499a
  5. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop got reset: I need help so my brother got mad and he went to my PC and reset it now everything is gone except my files i need help getting it back and i have already tried system restore but its says i have no restore points created. How do i get back my old apps and everything i had...
  6. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop got reset: I need help so my brother got mad and he went to my PC and reset it now everything is gone except my files i need help getting it back and i have already tried system restore but its says i have no restore points created. How do i get back my old apps and everything i had...
  7. Demo???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Demo???: HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under administrator under my Microsoft Log in on the Laoptop. Not for my Microsoft account just my log in to my laptop. How do I get them...
  8. I think my laptop got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think my laptop got hacked: Last Saturday my laptop was making noise when I opened it to get on. It said I had been hacked and to call a number, which I did. The lady sounded like she was from India. She showed me where my laptop had been hacked since 2010. She moved so fast. I ended up paying for...
  9. i got a code 45 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i got a code 45 on my laptop: my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass so then i check for hidden devices in device manager and then i find my gpu under display adapters and just to tell the...
  10. Having problems since I got my laptop back from repair

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having problems since I got my laptop back from repair: I have an Asus X555UB laptop. The warranty is almost up on my laptop. I had been having problems with the sound on the laptop, it just went away and the laptop claimed it had no sound device installed...so I sent it off for repairs. They replaced my HDD and my laptop...