Windows 10: My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

Discus and support My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keaka Cho, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Keaka Cho Win User

My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?

:)

Keaka Cho, Oct 5, 2023
  2. AddRAM Win User

Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, Oct 5, 2023
  3. Artx9708 Win User
    Mincrosoft Hello - Pin

After logging in, where to find the pin I don`t remember, I DONT WANT TO RESTART OR CHANGE IT, just see it.

Artx9708, Oct 5, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 5, 2023
Thema:

1. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin - Similar Threads - laptop asking pin

2. I cannot remember my pin to login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remember my pin to login to my laptop: I forgot my login pin # help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-remember-my-pin-to-login-to-my-laptop/ebe60b37-5b27-4fc1-856d-410cf272af72
  3. I cannot remember my pin to login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remember my pin to login to my laptop: I forgot my login pin # help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-remember-my-pin-to-login-to-my-laptop/ebe60b37-5b27-4fc1-856d-410cf272af72
  4. I cannot remember my pin to login to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I can't remember my PIN

I can't remember my PIN: Hi!I can't remember my PIN for my desktop. When I try to sign in with password which I can online, hence me writing this question, it states it's wrong. The computer has internet connection, so passwords should be in sync.Not sure what else to do....
  6. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  7. My laptop is not asking for my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not asking for my pin: Hello,I set my power options -- see below -- so that my screen should turn off and my laptop close down after one minute, but my laptop is not asking for my pin in order to turn back on. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I wonder if an open program, such as sticky notes, may...
  8. My laptop is not asking for my pin

My laptop is not asking for my pin: Hello,I set my power options -- see below -- so that my screen should turn off and my laptop close down after one minute, but my laptop is not asking for my pin in order to turn back on. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I wonder if an open program, such as sticky notes, may...
  9. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...
  10. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...