Windows 10: My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

Discus and support My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeyson Miguel, Jan 24, 2023.

1. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed

:)

Jeyson Miguel, Jan 24, 2023
  2. eshiejamz Win User

configure company email

Hi,
    yimoukam
    . Can you set up other email accounts aside from this? Did you receive any error message? Are you trying to sign in on the Microsoft Exchange account? If yes, make sure you have the following information before starting the setup:

• A corporate mail address
    • Your Exchange server name (contact your company IT department)
    • Your network domain name (contact your company IT department)
    • Your office network password
    We'll wait for your reply.

eshiejamz, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Fishing emails which using sometimes my company emails

Hi Tony,

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with phishing emails sometimes using company emails on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

There can be a number of reasons for this issue to happen. Some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• System files on the computer may be corrupt or mismatched with other files.

• There could be a possibility of virus or malware infection.
    I would suggest you to try the steps given below and check if that helps.

Run a full computer scan with the Microsoft Safety Scanner to make sure that the computer is virus free.

Microsoft Safety Scanner, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

For reference:

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Phishing: Frequently asked questions

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/online-privacy/phishing-faq.aspx

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jan 24, 2023
  4. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

Question regarding a company Claiming to help with virus

Hi Hana,

You can protect yourself from any suspicious emails or messages that may be a phishing scams by following the steps below:

• Never reply to an email that asks you to send personal or account information.
    • If you receive an email, don't click a link that supposedly take you to a company website.
    • Never open any file attached to a suspicious-looking email.
    • If the email appears to come from a company, contact the company's customer service via phone or web browser to see if the email is legitimate.
    • Search the web for the email subject line followed by the word hoax to see if anyone else has reported this scam.

We also suggest that you reached out our Answer Desk for more information about the message that you received at
    1-800-642-7676 or our Support through this
    link.

Fee free to post your other concerns to our Community.

Joseph Ban, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

1. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in - Similar Threads - laptop asking company

2. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company: I use dell latitude 7840.Windows 10I reset my laptop since it was slow and had to many junk files to clear out manually.Now after I gave it the network key it's forcing me to sign into Gannet company, Incorporated.Now I use a personal account and don't have that do I tried to...
  3. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company: I use dell latitude 7840.Windows 10I reset my laptop since it was slow and had to many junk files to clear out manually.Now after I gave it the network key it's forcing me to sign into Gannet company, Incorporated.Now I use a personal account and don't have that do I tried to...
  4. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in: the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-asking-me-about-a-company-email-for/f4464744-d040-423f-b14e-3c10a85edd9b
  6. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in: the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-asking-me-about-a-company-email-for/f4464744-d040-423f-b14e-3c10a85edd9b
  7. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  8. Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address: All of a sudden I was unable to save a document in microsoft word on my laptop. Was being asked to sign in over and over but was never asked for a password - the sign-in box kept popping up over and over asking for an email address. There was a yellow triangle in the upper...
  9. Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?

Axcrypt Ask Me To Sign My Email As If First Time?: I use axcrypt and have for a long time already. I encrypt many files and documents. I logged into axcrypt earlier with no issue like normal. I turned off computer. A bit later, i turned on laptop, opened axcrypt and it says The first time you start axcrypt a real email...
  10. Asking about Sign-in Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asking about Sign-in Screen: Can i bypass Password/Sign-in screen when "Restarting" my PC?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-about-sign-in-screen/8c5049b9-5d28-4cef-bb80-b20f9924a26a