Windows 10: My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours

Discus and support My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is just keeping on restarting and never stops one time I closed it and opened it it was at 1% in that time then boosted up to 64% now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MR AY, May 24, 2024.

1. MR AY Win User

My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours

My laptop is just keeping on restarting and never stops one time I closed it and opened it it was at 1% in that time then boosted up to 64% now its been 12 hours and it wouldn't boost and I'm scared for it

:)

MR AY, May 24, 2024

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 24, 2024
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, May 24, 2024
  4. My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours

Which lazy excuse for an analyst limited "active hours" to 12?

Hi,

The active hours setting can only be set up to 12 hours. You may send this as a feedback or a suggestion to get this adjusted on the next Windows updates. To begin sending in your feedback or suggestions, kindly follow the steps below:

1. Click the Windows button on your keyboard.

2. Type Feedback and then click on it.

3. It might ask you to sign in using your Microsoft account before you may begin sending in your feedback.

Please feel free to post other inquiries that you may have.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 24, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours

1. My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours - Similar Threads - laptop 64% hours

2. My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is at 64% for about 12 hours: My laptop is just keeping on restarting and never stops one time I closed it and opened it it was at 1% in that time then boosted up to 64% now its been 12 hours and it wouldn't boost and I'm scared for it...
  3. about windows 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about windows 12: when will be windows 12 be published ? thnaks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-12/ff45dc17-3b69-4c77-90c5-13fa86339757
  4. about windows 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about windows 12: when will be windows 12 be published ? thnaks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-12/ff45dc17-3b69-4c77-90c5-13fa86339757
  5. Installing Windows has been stuck at 64% for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows has been stuck at 64% for over 12 hours: I’m helping my grandma reset her laptop but it has been restarting over and over again for 12 hours and it’s still stuck at 64%. How do I stop it from looping like this?P.S. I’ve already tried restarting it....
  6. Windows asks me about every 12 hours to activate it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asks me about every 12 hours to activate it: I have activated this computer for two years now with a purchased license, it has always worked, for a week now once or twice a day I get the warning at the bottom left which says to activate windows, when I open the settings I find this:if I search for that error on the...
  7. Stuck on reestablishing at 12% for 6 hours

Stuck on reestablishing at 12% for 6 hours: Doing a factory reset on my laptop because i have to return it. It's restarting, but has been stuck on "reestablishing this PC 12%" for 6 hours. How do I get it to complete the reset?...
  8. My update is stuck at 91% for over 12 hours

My update is stuck at 91% for over 12 hours: I started my update yesterday around 1:30 and by 3:30 I was at 91% and hasn’t moved from that point. The screen reads “Working on updates 91% Don’t turn off your PC. This will take a while”. It sure has been a while, it shouldn’t take this long. Please help!...
  9. BSOD with restart about every 12 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with restart about every 12 hours: I am not sure what the root cause, but since about 2 weeks my computer (Intel I5-4590 with 8GB of DDR3 RAM) is having a BSOD about every 12 hours. Interesting is that the BSOD has changed a few days ago to a "PSOD" (pink screen of death :-) Looking into the error log I see...
  10. 12 hour update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    12 hour update: I hibernated in the evening. When I tried to wake up the computer in the morning, it began an update. I recall seeing no messages, but the disk light came on continuously. I waited until bored then switched to an alternative computer. An hour later it still was not done, but...