Windows 10: My laptop is becoming slower and slower

Discus and support My laptop is becoming slower and slower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sabreena_2101, Feb 13, 2019.

1. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower. We're connected to the NBN and our internet provider is Telstra. I don't seem to have any control over what Microsoft and Lenovo add or change. I used to login with a 6 digit PIN, now I have to use my Hotmail password, a change which occurred with no warning or consultation. When did we lose control over even the most basic functions of our computers? Is it all this additional junk that keeps appearing that is slowing things down? How can I check what the problem might be? I'd really appreciate some advice. I mainly use my laptop for browsing and to use Word, Exce, PowerPoint and iTunes.

:)

Sabreena_2101, Feb 13, 2019

2. my acer laptop seems to be getting slower and slower.

I'm using windows 10 and have only used 100gb of 1.5tb but laptop is getting slower and slower.ive heard u can clean up internal hard drive but have no idea how or if anything I can do to speed up my laptop.its only a year old but used to be so fast.anyone
    help please?

danielfrancis1, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 getting slower and slower per day.

Hi Microsoft...

I updated my pc running on windows 7 to windows 10 but after a few days of upgrading, it is getting slower and slower. It's not an issue of virus in my pc. According to the November update, my pc should run 30% faster, but it has become slower, a lot slower
    than before. I need help on this issue as I'm a big fan of Microsoft and it's technology.

Thank you in advance...

AgamBhatia, Feb 13, 2019
  4. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

Game run slower on win10 1803 build.

Hi.

I own dell Vostro 5568 Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-7200U CPU 2.5 GHz 2.7GHz

SSD 255GB and Intel HD 520 - NVIDIA 940MX.

since the last windows update a game I play started to run slower and when I say slower I mean like the character movements are slower like an fps drop.

I got all the updates from dell site also for my graphic card.

I optimized my win10 to max performance.

i added the game to the list in Nvidia control panel and made it to run for performance only.

Power Settings are on Performance as well but game still run slower. it did run better on the 1709 build but I can't go back since I made fresh install of the 1803 build.

any suggestions?

game called mu online.

or hoshkover, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

My laptop is becoming slower and slower

1. My laptop is becoming slower and slower - Similar Threads - laptop becoming slower

2. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  3. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  4. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  6. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  7. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 10 becomes slower and slower the more you use it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 becomes slower and slower the more you use it: Why does Win10 become slower the more you use it? whenever i install it freshly it's super fast but after a month or two it becomes so slow, even tho i don't install any apps or services that might slow it down, it's still fresh but slower submitted by /u/sniperanx [link]...
  9. Windows Become Slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Become Slower: Hello I am experiencing very slow performance than before. I had re installed windows few days ago. I installed only basic software and drivers. Still at startup CPU usage is 100% (after looking at task manager). Every time different processes are consuming cpu power. I...
  10. Laptop running slower & slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slower & slower: I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It boots up slowly and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop getting slower and slower hp