Windows 10: my laptop is being werid

Discus and support my laptop is being werid in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my steam craashs after i shut down a game i was playing and normal this would be an steam issue but i my task manger also freezes every single time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by josephatkinson2, Jun 27, 2021.

1. my laptop is being werid

so my steam craashs after i shut down a game i was playing and normal this would be an steam issue but i my task manger also freezes every single time and then my laptop refuses to relunch steam or task manger can run everything else BUT ALSO sometimes my opra browser will be able to lunch a new tab but will be blank like nothing at all and i cant search anything at all any fixes?

:)

josephatkinson2, Jun 27, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 27, 2021
  4. my laptop is being werid

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

my laptop is being werid

1. my laptop is being werid - Similar Threads - laptop being werid

2. Very werid on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very werid on screen keyboard: All of the sudden my on screen keyboard is deformed. I've tried a few things but I can't make it normal again. Can it be uninstalled and then reinstalled to fix it? Or is there something else that can be done....
  3. Very werid on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very werid on screen keyboard: All of the sudden my on screen keyboard is deformed. I've tried a few things but I can't make it normal again. Can it be uninstalled and then reinstalled to fix it? Or is there something else that can be done....
  4. Werid folders and files in the downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Werid folders and files in the downloads folder: [ATTACH] So today I opened my downloads folder to look for something and i was greeted by an absolute wall of folders. I have no idea what these are. I run a virus scan but nothing came up. I also looked up in my browser history what was i doing at the time but i was just...
  5. Werid graphical bug on a new laptop, windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Werid graphical bug on a new laptop, windows 10: I recently bought a new MSI stealth gs66 laptop running windows 10 that seems to have a weird glitch or setting I can't seem to find any information about. Basically, when I'm in a video meeting zoom call or a video appvlc, any windows or even drop down menus that overlap...
  6. Boot is werid

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Boot is werid: Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make the windows icon appear also? When I use a virtual machine it appears but in my actual pc, it's gone! If you don't...
  7. Werid dots and lines in my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Werid dots and lines in my windows: [ATTACH] The pictures show the issue I'm having. Its occasionally happens and for some strange reasons I havent been able to figure out. So far Ive seen this in Visual Studio Codeas shown above, Dell Graphics Command Center. It doesnt always look like this. When i open it...
  8. Theres a werid top left box on my monitor

Theres a werid top left box on my monitor: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...
  9. My laptop is being dodgy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is being dodgy.: There were problems before but they haven't in the past 3 hours. When I turned on my laptop and plugged in the charger it said 100%- which is odd because it takes ages for it to reach 100. Anyway, I took out the charger because I assumed it was actually fully charged. I come...
  10. Werid screen glitch

Werid screen glitch: Hi I don't know how his even happened or when it even started but this weird glitchy screen has been here forever and i don't know what to do to remove it. It shows on my Microsoft edge, Skype, and on my windows search bar. My windows 10 is updated to the latest version. If...