Windows 10: My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode

Discus and support My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is blue screen looping but I can still can turn on safe mode, my question is that can i do something on safe mode that can fix the looping?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Merdkr, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Merdkr Win User

My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode

My laptop is blue screen looping but I can still can turn on safe mode, my question is that can i do something on safe mode that can fix the looping?

P.s i have done all of the cmds like:

bootrec /rebuildbcd

bootrec /fixmbr

Bootrec /fixboot

Chkdsk ....

:)

Merdkr, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 22, 2020
  4. My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode

Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode

1. My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode - Similar Threads - laptop blue screen

2. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  3. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  4. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I start my laptop in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I start my laptop in safe mode: Hi,What would be the steps to start my laptop in safe mode in Windows 10?If you could tell me, I would be very grateful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-start-my-laptop-in-safe-mode/149d7ad3-c221-435e-94b4-c4db36983ae5
  6. Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode: Whenever i try to download things like google chrome or fire fox it says im in safe mode even though i did msconfig and turned it off. Any suggestions or help? submitted by /u/DweebLord101 [link] [comments]...
  7. Blue screen and no safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and no safe mode: Good day i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but after its done and reboots it shows the blue screen again. I’ve tried to enter safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen...
  8. Can not log into my Lenovo laptop after turning on safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not log into my Lenovo laptop after turning on safe mode: I can't long into my Lenovo laptops with safe mode on with my correct password. I have already tried every trouble shoot there is and still nothing I can't even factory rest it please help me with another solution....
  9. Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has transformed into an expensive brick on my desk. Essentially, I joined the Windows Insider...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In: I just updated windows 10 today, and noticed that Dolby audio wasn’t working, and I was unable to reinstall it. I tried updating my drivers, and nothing worked. Shortly after, my computer restarted and put me on a BSOD, saying it would automatically restart. Now it loops...