Windows 10: My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

Discus and support My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabeHoda, Mar 16, 2021.

1. GabeHoda Win User

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in the laptop but it is still not working. no matter what i do, the only screen that i can make it to is the repair your computer screen. but even when i do things there it has no affect. even if i try to hard reset my computer it does not allow me to

:)

GabeHoda, Mar 16, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Xazax Win User
    Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

Well my friends were messing around wresting each other and just so happen to fall on my laptop, luckily they didnt kill the thing it still works fine and the screen isnt broken however the right laptop hinge has broken, and i was wondering how to fix it? the hinge doesnt even move at all i cant move it with my finger or tools it seems stuck pretty good and i honestly dont know why, would it be safe to superglue or something else? im afraid if i do that it wont open at all!

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it 025.jpg

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it [​IMG]

Xazax, Mar 16, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

As others said need better pics. Maybe do search for the broken part under the model of your laptop ( maybe even ebay ).

Although the best way to fix it is having those who broke it in the 1st place to have it fixed lol...

AsRock, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it - Similar Threads - laptop broken dont

2. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  3. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  4. Everything is wrong in my laptop i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is wrong in my laptop i dont know how to fix it: so i recently restored my pc and deleted everything i started to download my games and everything was fine until the night i left my laptop on and i think it updated or something and my apps said they were oflline even when i had ethernet and on my phone the wifi worked well...
  5. Everything is wrong in my laptop i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is wrong in my laptop i dont know how to fix it: so i recently restored my pc and deleted everything i started to download my games and everything was fine until the night i left my laptop on and i think it updated or something and my apps said they were oflline even when i had ethernet and on my phone the wifi worked well...
  6. Everything is wrong in my laptop i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...: Name: System boot log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed: --------------------------- Name: Event log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed:...
  8. The touchpad on my laptop is broken and I don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The touchpad on my laptop is broken and I don’t know how to fix it: So I have an acers spin three the number thingy on the bottom of it says SP314-21R56W if that helps at all but I’ve tried everything from troubleshooting it to like pressing all of the Fn+f1..etc keys and nothing is working the touchscreen works fine but the like trackpad...
  9. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d
  10. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...