Windows 10: My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

Discus and support My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabeHoda, Mar 16, 2021.

1. GabeHoda Win User

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in the laptop but it is still not working. no matter what i do, the only screen that i can make it to is the repair your computer screen. but even when i do things there it has no affect. even if i try to hard reset my computer it does not allow me to

:)

GabeHoda, Mar 16, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Xazax Win User
    Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

Well my friends were messing around wresting each other and just so happen to fall on my laptop, luckily they didnt kill the thing it still works fine and the screen isnt broken however the right laptop hinge has broken, and i was wondering how to fix it? the hinge doesnt even move at all i cant move it with my finger or tools it seems stuck pretty good and i honestly dont know why, would it be safe to superglue or something else? im afraid if i do that it wont open at all!

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it 025.jpg

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it [​IMG]

Xazax, Mar 16, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

As others said need better pics. Maybe do search for the broken part under the model of your laptop ( maybe even ebay ).

Although the best way to fix it is having those who broke it in the 1st place to have it fixed lol...

AsRock, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it - Similar Threads - laptop broken dont

2. my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...: Name: System boot log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed: --------------------------- Name: Event log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed:...
  3. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c. I found this on my...
  4. I dont know how to use my warranty.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I dont know how to use my warranty.: I bought a laptop instore in 7/17/2019. It recently starting acting up out of no where. It is not able to power on without the charger plugged in. I dont know where to go or what to do to get the warranty claimed, or to get my laptop fixed....
  5. The touchpad on my laptop is broken and I don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The touchpad on my laptop is broken and I don’t know how to fix it: So I have an acers spin three the number thingy on the bottom of it says SP314-21R56W if that helps at all but I’ve tried everything from troubleshooting it to like pressing all of the Fn+f1..etc keys and nothing is working the touchscreen works fine but the like trackpad...
  6. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Support
    All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it: All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU should support Graphics or Performance. I remember selecting performance and now everything is broken. I don't know where I...
  7. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d
  8. Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc: Right so I have 99.9gb used out of 830gb on a hdd, 8gb ram. IntelR Core TM 2 Duo CPU E8400 @3.00 GHz 3.00 ghz 64 Bit operating system. Im not very techy or anything but my pc wont let me download or update anything from the windows store or download most things off the...
  9. I dont know how to deal with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know how to deal with this: i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-deal-with-this/8fa9ac2b-7d64-4916-a8d9-756ba0c679f9
  10. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...