Windows 10: my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC

Discus and support my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My friend has some problems with her laptop. is because it Keeps Saying repair PC or something similar.please can you help me with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WumpusHelps, Jul 3, 2021.

1. my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC

Hello, My friend has some problems with her laptop. is because it Keeps Saying repair PC or something similar.please can you help me with my friend?Greetings.Wumpus

:)

WumpusHelps, Jul 3, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Startup Repair Couldn't Repair My PC

Guys please help I have a laptop and I've been having the blue screen of death recently and I don't know what's causing it. When I try to use automatic repair on advance options to fix the problem it gives me an error that startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't know if windows system restore can help me considering that I'm already having this issue even before I made a restore point and sfc /scannow now says it does not found any integrity violations on windows resource protection. I don't want to reformat and lose all my files and programs so please do not suggest that. The only thing that I know can cause this to my laptop could be a corrupted windows update but I don't know which one because all my programs right now on my laptop are the same on my previous laptop and none of them are causing any blue screen on my older laptop so it can't be my 3rd party programs right.? If you can help me please let me know step by step what I need to do because I'm not good with tech stuff.

my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC [​IMG]

dacoolmike, Jul 3, 2021
  4. my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC

HP laptop says PC needs to be repaired, Error code: 0xc0000225

Original Title: HP laptop

How do i fix my HP laptop when it says, PC needs to be repaired, Error code: 0xc0000225, but I have no Recovery Disk or no USB stick, please please tell me how can i fix this step by step & oh it had windows 10, I'm sorry I didn't mention that in the beginning

CorbittFranklin jr, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC

1. my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC - Similar Threads - laptop Broken Keeps

2. I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  3. I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  4. I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc keeps saying that some files i download are broken/missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc keeps saying that some files i download are broken/missing: My pc has been saying files i try to download specificly .rar and .package stuff like that is ether broken or missing its been a issue for months now it’s happened on multiple different sites and what not brought it in to a shop they said there was no virus and no hardware...
  6. Pc keeps saying that some files i download are broken/missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps saying that some files i download are broken/missing: My pc has been saying files i try to download specificly .rar and .package stuff like that is ether broken or missing its been a issue for months now it’s happened on multiple different sites and what not brought it in to a shop they said there was no virus and no hardware...
  7. Pc keeps saying that some files i download are broken/missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My pc keeps repairing itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps repairing itself: about a month ago and still now, my pc shuts down randomly. Now i cant boot up windows correctly. whenever i turn it on it says automatic repair, then diagnosing. But then it brings me to a Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc. It gives me 2 options. Either reset it or...
  9. Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?: When I want to shut down my pc the pc jumps again and the energy saving function flickers around as if I would press it continuously. I have the same problem with Teamspeak when I want to join a room, because when I want to do so, the system automatically clicks until I am...
  10. I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong: Hi Ive Been Having This Problem And Have Been Trying To Fix It on My own For Months Now but Awhile Ago I Think i Download Something And When I Restarted My Laptop I Couldn't Do Anything It Keeps Saying My Password Is Wrong I Tried all The Resets And I Cant Put In My Microsoft...