Windows 10: My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...

Discus and support My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Don’t know what to Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lawrence.arikawe, May 24, 2024.

1. My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...

Don’t know what to Do

:)

lawrence.arikawe, May 24, 2024
  2. Berton Win User

Laptop can't connect to wifi. Unidentified network no internet access

So often I run into clients/potential clients in my area that think Wi-Fi is the computer connecting to the Internet, in reality Wi-Fi is the connection of the computer to the Wireless Router which in turn is connected to the Internet. A portion of the list of Wi-Fi Routers within less that a mile of me, about half:
    My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected... 345818d1631370951t-laptop-cant-connect-wifi-image.png

Berton, May 24, 2024
  3. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected... 110198d1485974002t-wi-fi-hotspot-gives-no-internet-connection-connected-devices-da1.png

alligatorcampus, May 24, 2024
  4. My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...

Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected... 110256d1485974002t-wi-fi-hotspot-gives-no-internet-connection-connected-devices-da123.png

alligatorcampus, May 24, 2024
Thema:

My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...

1. My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected... - Similar Threads - Laptop connected WiFi

2. My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...: Don’t know what to Do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-connected-to-my-wifi-but-its-not/6494d196-cbfd-41ae-8317-2b622b687b91
  3. My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop is connected to my WiFi but it’s not giving me Internet and My Wi-Fi is connected...: Don’t know what to Do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-connected-to-my-wifi-but-its-not/6494d196-cbfd-41ae-8317-2b622b687b91
  4. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  5. My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...: I don’t know anything about computer, so u have to talk to me like a child https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wi-fi-disappeared-it-give-me-the-option-to/52035f25-82f8-47ba-8078-4a8de219554e
  6. My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...: I don’t know anything about computer, so u have to talk to me like a child https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wi-fi-disappeared-it-give-me-the-option-to/52035f25-82f8-47ba-8078-4a8de219554e
  7. Intruder? Connecting to my wi-fi and saying that it's me

Intruder? Connecting to my wi-fi and saying that it's me: I have found something concerning, especially since I work from home. My net has been unstable the past few days and I decided to check how many users are connected to my Wi-Fi. I found 2 devices that share the same "name", and initially, the wrong one was marked as "my...
  8. problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop: I have not been able to connect my dell wi-fi printer with my dell laptop. Wondering if anyone can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-my-wi-fi-printer-with-my-laptop/ca879232-52ea-4d0c-b811-737ae97d9676
  9. My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet

My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet: I was at school today and I was going to do some work but my internet wasn't working even though about 15 minutes ago it was. I ran a troubleshoot on it and it said you can only use internet by using a ethernet cable. so right now I'm using a ethernet cable. I want to fix...
  10. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices: Setting up a hotspot on my asus laptop running windows 10 ,doesn't give the connected devices internet connection.I've tried netsh int ip reset,but with no results.All the drivers are updated.The windows mobile hotspot function says "We can't set up a hotspot because your PC...